“Oman Air customer service”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked business class flights from Paris to Colombo last November for myself and my husband for a special anniversary trip this June. In February Oman air cancelled the final leg which left us stranded in Muscat. I took the option to cancel the flight. It has been refunded today- 4 months later ! Do not expect your usual customer service- it has been 4 months of worry!

Date of travel: November 2023

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

FAZIL at Dubai airport was very disrespectful and had bad comments on Indians. After escalating to Oman airlines management no action was taken so far. Disgusting airlines, don’t travel with this cheap airlines

Date of travel: January 2024
1  Thank sharath v
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Don’t ever book with them, they are not serios. They charged me twice for the same tickets and I’m trying for over one month to get a refund, but I get no answer for my mails. When I call they tell me that they will answer in 24-48 hours but they never do it. They steal your money, it’s not normal to charge you twice for the same tickets and not to refund you!!!

Date of travel: April 2024
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 15 May 2024

Our flight WY 143 was delayed for a little over 4 hours, which resulted in us missing our connecting flight from Milan (flight SK688). When we landed in Milan and disembarked, we were met by airline staff who informed us that we had missed our flight and unfortunately had to take another flight the next day (SK 1686), as booked by Oman Air. We stayed overnight at a hotel and were picked up in the morning to go to the airport for the flight you were supposed to have booked us on. When we arrived at the check-in counter and tried to check in, the staff behind the desk informed us that we were not booked on the flight. We were about to miss the flight and therefore decided to buy our own tickets. And now nobody is answering for our compensation, I have tried for 3 months to contact them in every way. This is the most horrible service ever. Even Wizz air and Ryan air have better costumer service. NEVER EVER BOOK WITH OMAN AIR. WE ARE STILL TRYING TO GET BACK OUR 1000 EURO.

Date of travel: February 2024
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 10 May 2024

I use Oman air becuase it offers a direct route at reasonable times I must of taken over 240 long haul business flights with them the latest being last night, how things have changed, standards have been slowly dropping over past 4 to 5 yrs, the in flight food used to be superb with a good choice but not now its cheap crap with very little decent things on the menu, time past you got Hor D'oeuver (gone from Menu) followed by a decent choice of starter many had shrimp and or smoked salmon now it basic plain salad, mains are just as boring and cheap these days, staff remain great as always, inflight entertainment movies seem to of dropped off, head phones often dont work, quite often see bodge up repairs done on the interior fittings that a school kid could of made a better job, quite often I am on the same aircraft in same seat a month later and the same issues remain un repaired, hot towls are at best luke warm. boarding from Muscat is terrible when gate opens your ushered into the most uncomfortable loung that is always over full.

On a brighter side they are usually pretty prompt and more often than not land ahead of schedule which is good and as stated staff are very very good

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.