“Won't pay refund even after accepting it”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 18 April 2024

If you have to get a refund for any reason. Just accept you've lost the money.

Ref:KNCMVC

Cancelled a flight due to father dying 2 weeks before flight. They said I was due £56 back from a £532 flight as they retained £300. They said if I provide a death certificate I could also have the £300 back too.

I sent them a death certificate and medical death certificate.

That was 5 months ago and ever since they have ignored the 15 emails to ask what's happening, they update the case but never respond. I have given up hope of ever receiving the £356 refund due.

SCAMMERS

Date of travel: December 2023
1  Thank Mark S

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Worst experience by the customer service and the airline. How people are choosing this useless airline.
Got cancelled the ticket twice for my parents who are coming from India to Berlin.
Not giving a proper explanation and the employees are not trained.
I am recommending all the users to please don't use this airline which is having zero interest in the customers .

Date of travel: April 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 April 2024

Our flight had been cancelled without any warning or explanation. I didn’t receive an email to explain the flight had be cancelled and so travelled to the airport with my 5 month old son, to discover there was no flight.
I have been on hold with Oman air for 15 minutes with no answer. Impossible to get hold of them!

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Kyle L
Reviewed 1 April 2024

I was travelling to d
Goa mopa International Airport I usually travel with air india but this time I had booked oman air, but I regret booking ticket with oman because this is the worst airline I have ever travelled with the crew is so lazy they don't even know to greet you and stare at you like they are doing some sort of favour on you so lazy we were served food but after the food was served nobody was there to clear the trays the for two hours the passengers were taking their own food trys and giving it to the crew in the galley such a shame the airline portrays itself as luxury airline and customers have to do self service zero hospitality u need to given more training to your crew looks like they are just hired without any knowledge walking around like headless chickens next time im ready to pay extra 500£ for a ticket but i will never recommend anyone to fly with oman, If u want try some other alternatives but not this airline

Date of travel: December 2023
Reviewed 20 March 2024

Our Oman Air flight was pretty uneventful (a good thing). The staff was pleasant. Our plane had a standard economy seat configuration of 3 seats on either side of the center aisle. Leg room and seat width were tolerable (we have definitely experienced worse). The best part of the flight was the large selection of entertainment and relatively good hot meal.

Date of travel: March 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank WonderfulWorld59
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.