“Cancelled flight with no warning”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 4 April 2024

Our flight had been cancelled without any warning or explanation. I didn’t receive an email to explain the flight had be cancelled and so travelled to the airport with my 5 month old son, to discover there was no flight.
I have been on hold with Oman air for 15 minutes with no answer. Impossible to get hold of them!

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Kyle L

Reviewed 1 April 2024

I was travelling to d
Goa mopa International Airport I usually travel with air india but this time I had booked oman air, but I regret booking ticket with oman because this is the worst airline I have ever travelled with the crew is so lazy they don't even know to greet you and stare at you like they are doing some sort of favour on you so lazy we were served food but after the food was served nobody was there to clear the trays the for two hours the passengers were taking their own food trys and giving it to the crew in the galley such a shame the airline portrays itself as luxury airline and customers have to do self service zero hospitality u need to given more training to your crew looks like they are just hired without any knowledge walking around like headless chickens next time im ready to pay extra 500£ for a ticket but i will never recommend anyone to fly with oman, If u want try some other alternatives but not this airline

Date of travel: December 2023
Reviewed 20 March 2024

Our Oman Air flight was pretty uneventful (a good thing). The staff was pleasant. Our plane had a standard economy seat configuration of 3 seats on either side of the center aisle. Leg room and seat width were tolerable (we have definitely experienced worse). The best part of the flight was the large selection of entertainment and relatively good hot meal.

1  Thank WonderfulWorld59
Reviewed 20 March 2024

Date of flight 18/03/24, we upgraded from economy to business via the auction, firstly we were given the opportunity to use fast track through customs, we also had access to Gulf Air lounge, that was a fantastic experience it's a very comfortable relaxing place the food is very nice, and of course free flowing drinks. Not ever been upgraded it was just a fantastic experience the level of service from our flight attendant was so professional having fully lye flat system I slept until close to the end of the flight, not ever having fine dining on a aircraft before that experience just put a smile on my face and yes the beef was so tasty and presented as if you were in a flashy restaurant, another thing that I liked your luggage waiting for you at the carousel, on our return in a few days time it's back down to earth economy back to the UK.

2  Thank W941FXkevinb
Reviewed 18 March 2024

Please be aware of Oman Air. My flight was canceled without any prior notification, and their customer care service is arguably the worst in the world. Despite the high cost of the flight, the level of service provided is extremely disappointing. There is a complete lack of concern and responsiveness from the staff. I urge everyone to exercise caution when considering this airline, as they do not prioritize customer satisfaction or show any gratitude for their patronage

2  Thank FIVE L
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.