“A Standard Economy Product with a Large Entertainment Selection and Relatively Good Hot Meal.”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 20 March 2024

Our Oman Air flight was pretty uneventful (a good thing). The staff was pleasant. Our plane had a standard economy seat configuration of 3 seats on either side of the center aisle. Leg room and seat width were tolerable (we have definitely experienced worse). The best part of the flight was the large selection of entertainment and relatively good hot meal.

1  Thank WonderfulWorld59

Reviewed 20 March 2024

Date of flight 18/03/24, we upgraded from economy to business via the auction, firstly we were given the opportunity to use fast track through customs, we also had access to Gulf Air lounge, that was a fantastic experience it's a very comfortable relaxing place the food is very nice, and of course free flowing drinks. Not ever been upgraded it was just a fantastic experience the level of service from our flight attendant was so professional having fully lye flat system I slept until close to the end of the flight, not ever having fine dining on a aircraft before that experience just put a smile on my face and yes the beef was so tasty and presented as if you were in a flashy restaurant, another thing that I liked your luggage waiting for you at the carousel, on our return in a few days time it's back down to earth economy back to the UK.

2  Thank W941FXkevinb
Reviewed 18 March 2024

Please be aware of Oman Air. My flight was canceled without any prior notification, and their customer care service is arguably the worst in the world. Despite the high cost of the flight, the level of service provided is extremely disappointing. There is a complete lack of concern and responsiveness from the staff. I urge everyone to exercise caution when considering this airline, as they do not prioritize customer satisfaction or show any gratitude for their patronage

2  Thank FIVE L
Reviewed 18 March 2024

Regrettably, my journey with Oman Air was marred by the mishandling of my luggage and the subsequent lack of responsiveness from the airline's customer service team.

Upon arrival at my destination, I eagerly awaited the retrieval of my luggage, only to discover that it had been significantly damaged during transit. The sight of my belongings in such a state was disheartening, especially considering the care I had taken to pack them securely. Understandably, I sought assistance from Oman Air's staff at the airport to address the issue promptly.

Unfortunately, what followed was a frustrating series of interactions characterized by a lack of urgency and empathy from Oman Air's representatives. Despite providing detailed documentation of the damage and expressing my concerns, I received no assurances or meaningful updates regarding the status of my claim.

Days turned into weeks, and still, there was no resolution in sight. My attempts to follow up via email and phone calls were met with generic responses and promises of "looking into the matter," which ultimately yielded no tangible results.

The disregard for my situation and the apparent indifference towards resolving the issue only served to exacerbate my disappointment with Oman Air's customer service. It became evident that the airline's commitment to customer satisfaction fell short when faced with real challenges.

In addition to the inconvenience of dealing with damaged luggage, the lack of accountability and communication from Oman Air added unnecessary stress to an already frustrating situation. As a loyal customer who values transparency and accountability, I expected better from a reputable airline like Oman Air.

In conclusion, my experience with Oman Air was marred by its failure to address and resolve the issue of damaged luggage in a timely and satisfactory manner. For travelers who prioritize reliable service and effective customer support, I would caution against placing their trust in Oman Air until improvements are made in this regard.

Date of travel: February 2024
2  Thank 475anassb
Reviewed 17 March 2024

I’m so disappointed in Oman air. This flight is discriminate to Asian about services I’m not recommend this airline for Asian people

Date of travel: February 2024
2  Thank GHINGIS KHAN B
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.