“Services”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 17 March 2024

I’m so disappointed in Oman air. This flight is discriminate to Asian about services I’m not recommend this airline for Asian people

2  Thank GHINGIS KHAN B

Reviewed 15 March 2024

I forgot my Hoodie wich first of all was verry expensive but second : had an extremly emotional worth for ME in the OMAN AIR airplane from Milan to Muscat. Once arrived at Muscat I tried everything to get it back! I asked 20 diffrent people all over the airport (wich worked at costumer support, information center,security staff ,oman air ) where the lost and found office was at. Instead of helping me they don't gave me any information and send me from one to the next telling me
that they do not care because "it was no gold or an electric device" . (Normally every airline has the must to keep forgotten items). 20 minutes before my gate closed a verry nice guy from duty free told me that the office was in the airport but on the completly diffrent side (i didn't had anymore time to go there). I don't think that it should be a big deal for the airport employes wich work there every day to do there job right. Also the Steaward from Oman Air told me that it shoudltn be a problem finding the lost and found office at the airport since it was a main Omanair airport. It was a verry bad expirience and I am never ever coming back to this Airport in my whole life again. With this comment i don't want to put the airport in a bad light but i just want to inform that if you loose something in oman air airplane there is no chance to get that item back

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 13 March 2024

Don't fly with Oman Air, everyone. They take your money then cancel the flight and you can never contact them. They canceled my flight 2 times within 1 month, I called the office line dozens of times and waited for a call back . I tried everything from forums to email, facebook, twitter and no one paid any attention even though I booked a business ticket. Book their competitors and pray they go bankrupt after restructuring.

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Annam T
Reviewed 13 March 2024

Absolutely amazing experience! They were friendly, food was good, and accommodating. I would and will fly them again. I would recommend this company to anyone.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Tia L
Reviewed 13 March 2024

I write in english to hit a maximum of audience.
In September 2023 we booked a flight round trip (5 tickets, total price 3040€) from Paris to Perth in July 2024 on Oman Air website. In mid-february we received an email for the cancellation of our flight. I phoned customer support to find a solution/new flight but dates proposed were not ok for us. So I asked for a refund (by mail because you can't do it otherwise). And one month later I'm still waiting for my money, for a status or for any information telling me that my request is in progress. There is a big lack of information here, and I keep trying to phone customer support and they keep telling me everytime that I will have information but I'm still waiting.
For everyone reading and hesitating in buying Oman air tickets please note that if you do you'll be on your own in case of trouble.

Julien

2  Thank C3332QHjulienc
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.