“Terible”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 13 March 2024

Don't fly with Oman Air, everyone. They take your money then cancel the flight and you can never contact them. They canceled my flight 2 times within 1 month, I called the office line dozens of times and waited for a call back . I tried everything from forums to email, facebook, twitter and no one paid any attention even though I booked a business ticket. Book their competitors and pray they go bankrupt after restructuring.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Annam T

Reviewed 13 March 2024

Absolutely amazing experience! They were friendly, food was good, and accommodating. I would and will fly them again. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Date of travel: February 2024
1  Thank Tia L
Reviewed 13 March 2024

I write in english to hit a maximum of audience.
In September 2023 we booked a flight round trip (5 tickets, total price 3040€) from Paris to Perth in July 2024 on Oman Air website. In mid-february we received an email for the cancellation of our flight. I phoned customer support to find a solution/new flight but dates proposed were not ok for us. So I asked for a refund (by mail because you can't do it otherwise). And one month later I'm still waiting for my money, for a status or for any information telling me that my request is in progress. There is a big lack of information here, and I keep trying to phone customer support and they keep telling me everytime that I will have information but I'm still waiting.
For everyone reading and hesitating in buying Oman air tickets please note that if you do you'll be on your own in case of trouble.

Julien

Date of travel: February 2024
2  Thank C3332QHjulienc
Reviewed 8 March 2024

1. Flight been canceled without notification.
2. Flight has been poorly rescheduled after flight has been canceled. The new schedule itself can not catch the connection flight ( the gap is like 4 hours, arrives in 13:00 but flight leaves at 09:00)
3. After several calls were made, the "operation office" helped amend the flight. They got it right on the connection but DATE is wrong. I booked the trip for APR but they changed the departure date to FEB which is 3 days after the change was made.
4. After dozens of calls have been made, ALL the airline support replies I can only wait for the "operation office" to call me and correct it.
5. I have been waiting/calling the airline for 2 weeks but so far NO ONE replies. I also tried to message the official social media or write feedback forms/e-mails but all in vain.

I am quite desperate for the situation I am in and after reviewing the reviews I found out I am not alone. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU NOT FLY WITH OMAR AIRLINE.

Date of travel: January 2024
2  Thank grechenkuo
Reviewed 7 March 2024

I would like to thank you for best experience I have ever had from Muscat to London heathrow Airport on 5th March 2024 at 14:10 . I am impressed by the attentiveness and the professionalism shown by the cabin crew Staff with smile on the faces everytime . Food was Tasty seats were comfortable. Thanks to Miss Zoey , Meliza, Mr Zaheer and a special thanks to Miss Kateryna amazing level of energy and leadership She had . I have traveled many different Airlines but this was my first time with oman air and you guys made my travel experience wonderful . Hope this commendation reaches to Oman Air . Thank you all will definitely travel again with oman air .

Date of travel: March 2024
2  Thank harsh314
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.