“DON'T FLY WITH OMAR AIRLINE”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 8 March 2024

1. Flight been canceled without notification.
2. Flight has been poorly rescheduled after flight has been canceled. The new schedule itself can not catch the connection flight ( the gap is like 4 hours, arrives in 13:00 but flight leaves at 09:00)
3. After several calls were made, the "operation office" helped amend the flight. They got it right on the connection but DATE is wrong. I booked the trip for APR but they changed the departure date to FEB which is 3 days after the change was made.
4. After dozens of calls have been made, ALL the airline support replies I can only wait for the "operation office" to call me and correct it.
5. I have been waiting/calling the airline for 2 weeks but so far NO ONE replies. I also tried to message the official social media or write feedback forms/e-mails but all in vain.

I am quite desperate for the situation I am in and after reviewing the reviews I found out I am not alone. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU NOT FLY WITH OMAR AIRLINE.

Date of travel: January 2024
2  Thank grechenkuo

Reviewed 7 March 2024

I would like to thank you for best experience I have ever had from Muscat to London heathrow Airport on 5th March 2024 at 14:10 . I am impressed by the attentiveness and the professionalism shown by the cabin crew Staff with smile on the faces everytime . Food was Tasty seats were comfortable. Thanks to Miss Zoey , Meliza, Mr Zaheer and a special thanks to Miss Kateryna amazing level of energy and leadership She had . I have traveled many different Airlines but this was my first time with oman air and you guys made my travel experience wonderful . Hope this commendation reaches to Oman Air . Thank you all will definitely travel again with oman air .

Date of travel: March 2024
2  Thank harsh314
Reviewed 7 March 2024

They have one of the worst customer support. Noone will pick up the call and they will cancel the flight based on their wish.

Date of travel: February 2024
1  Thank Nomad24584690105
Reviewed 7 March 2024

Got charged an extra €250 to bring our skis home at check in. In business class!!! Also gluten free horrible horrible horrible. No understanding at all. Nice staff, but AVOID

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed 7 March 2024

I often fly Oman Air, they still have a real good hard product on their dreamliners. Staff is always very friendly but what I saw this last flights is that the inflight meals are smaller. Instead of 2 meals before on a 7 and half hours flight, now there is only 1 meal. It's dining on demand. I'm not really a fan of this system. If you try to get some sleep it's harder now, because the whole time there is service and someone eating, hearing the cutlery....
The quality of food is still good, just the quantity....

Date of travel: February 2024
1  Thank Sammypla
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.