“Don’t take Oman Air - Bad support”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 7 March 2024

They have one of the worst customer support. Noone will pick up the call and they will cancel the flight based on their wish.

1  Thank Nomad24584690105

Reviewed 7 March 2024

Got charged an extra €250 to bring our skis home at check in. In business class!!! Also gluten free horrible horrible horrible. No understanding at all. Nice staff, but AVOID

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed 7 March 2024

I often fly Oman Air, they still have a real good hard product on their dreamliners. Staff is always very friendly but what I saw this last flights is that the inflight meals are smaller. Instead of 2 meals before on a 7 and half hours flight, now there is only 1 meal. It's dining on demand. I'm not really a fan of this system. If you try to get some sleep it's harder now, because the whole time there is service and someone eating, hearing the cutlery....
The quality of food is still good, just the quantity....

1  Thank Sammypla
Reviewed 3 March 2024

Food was very good. Wines could be better. Seats good for sitting but not as good for sleeping. TV too far away from the passenger. Privacy not as good as on Qatar. Service okay.

1  Thank tmiskiew
Reviewed 1 March 2024

Booked my very first Business class ticket for a trip of a lifetime. Received a notification over 2 weeks ago regarding the cancellation of on leg of my return flight, with the assurance that someone would ring me. To date no one has, and I have left messages, to no avail. Very disappointed in the total lack of customer service. My trip is getting close and I don't even know if I can now go.

2  Thank Destination623723
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.