“No customer service”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 1 March 2024

Booked my very first Business class ticket for a trip of a lifetime. Received a notification over 2 weeks ago regarding the cancellation of on leg of my return flight, with the assurance that someone would ring me. To date no one has, and I have left messages, to no avail. Very disappointed in the total lack of customer service. My trip is getting close and I don't even know if I can now go.

2  Thank Destination623723

Reviewed 1 March 2024

Quite frustrated that they wouldnt let me take my carry on which I'm entitled to despite me saying it is my only luggage…i even told the guy that if there was room above my seat i would put it there otherwise i will bring it back, he refused and was quite rude about it. The most frustrating part was getting on the plane and seeing a lot of over seat compartments empty. When i said that to the flight attendants she just said “yes sir i know but the flight is full sorry”…which didnt make any sense and was very insincere

Dont think im flying on Oman Air again

2  Thank omar-gawish
Reviewed 29 February 2024

Worst experience ever. Inflight product is good in Business Class, but if anything went wrong (missed connection flight), nobody cares. They are not available on the hotlines, the callagents dont have any authority nor ownership to solve your problem and help you. I never ever would book with this airline anymore!! service is the key to happy customers, and this does especially apply in moments when things dont work properly!! I flew a lot in the past on all continents, but such a bad experiece was new even to me. Did not expect this from a self-called star airline.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank asdffggjjkk
Reviewed 23 February 2024

Flight WY 204 Date 23rd Feb from mumbai to muscat- seat 30e

The flight is late for an hour now and the AC doesn’t work the whole flight is heated up and they still cannot start the AC. Thats Oman air for you.

If you see the attendant lights are all on as all passengers were only asking for water and for the AC to start

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 22 February 2024

Discrete trip to the Maldives.
Friendly, empathetic cabin staff.
We did not take advantage of the various meals because we ate at the airport in both Malpensa and Muscat.
Flights on time, planes clean and modern, with some movies in Italian.
Perfect travel kit.
We will be back with our heads in the clouds ... with Oman Air

Date of travel: January 2024
2  Thank PaoloFreddi
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.