“Comfortable Flight”
Review of MIAT Mongolian Airlines

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This flight was surprisingly comfortable. Even in economy class, the chairs were comfortable, the leg room was a lot, and the food they serve was actually quite good. The flight attendants are actually attentive, and provide good customer service. Ground check in was efficient as well.

Date of travel: September 2017
1  Thank gillurien

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Got to UB Airport
Standing to check in for my flight
Customer Service said that the next checkin is free please go checkin in
Got there
Staff said to me cannot you see this is not the checkin for your flight I said yes but your colleague asked me to Checkin here
So she started shouting at me told me to move to the other line
I don't like anyone shouting at me ever !!!
So I went back to the CS Manager she was shocked we came back with me to the same counter

AND

The checkin girl and CS Manager started to have a full blown cat fight, really you cannot make this stuff up
I stood looking at these two going at it absolutely a heated argument in front of everyone

The CS Manager did not back down neither did the checkin girl absolutely hilarious
I just walked over the another counter and let them continue fighting

Waited and waited and then the previous checkin girl became free and called me over I was WTF

I said no way I would rather wait until tomorrow than go to you for being so aggressive and rude

Planes are old
Food is awful
Service is crap not friendly at all
Seats are old

But what a story

Date of travel: October 2016
2  Thank galactictraveler
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Easy enough check-in though I had to pay excess baggage, they seem very hot on this aspect unfortunately. Plane was fine, legroom OK, service quite good, and the flight went quite well and was on time.

Date of travel: June 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

The flight attendants were friendly and efficient. The ground staff could use a bit more training, but the issue we had might have been a language problem (we could not speak Mongolian).

Date of travel: July 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

MIAT they do okay, not the friendliest service but they get the job done. Being one of the few airlines flying into Mongolia there is not to much choice

Date of travel: August 2017