“really good”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Positives
- family check in desk (skip the Q) and priority boarding
- friendly / helpful staff at all interactions
- toy for child on flight
- free snack (sandwich)
- free drinks onboard, even on short haul
- efficient
- good leg room / pretty comfortable

Negatives
- had to ask for seatbelt for baby
- was not provided with floatation aid for baby
- even though there was only one person sitting in the premium seating area on the plane I was refused entry to the front passenger toilet (to change baby) and was asked to use the back one (queuing with a ton of kids on a school trip) I thought this was a bit silly and common sense should have prevailed but I guess that’s the rule!

All in all a nice, comfortable experience and would definitely recommend and fly again!

Date of travel: February 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (27,841)

Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

Took flight LH778 on 14 Feb 2019. Firstly, there was delay in the passenger boarding process. Could have more leg room from such long distance flight. The seats were also not comfortable. Food was not fantastic either. The pilot was excellent, took through turbulence and the take off & landing was very smooth.

Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

I am really amused with the boarding process for India bound flights. There was no seat number or section based boarding. It was basically be in the queue early and then get your seat. I am not sure why it happens for me in Lufthansa. :-). Crew was amazing but they were super tired. May be due to the additional demand from customers or due to their own perception based limitation. Food was OK and definitely i enjoyed it.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

I brought the Club lounge at Iad it was wonderful and special ! I got to board the plane from the club! The flight was very different! The flight crew was great the food was wonderful the flight long but when I finally got to Capetown I felt wonderful and great to be in the Motherland Everyone should travel this Airline South Africa!

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 17 February 2019

The story is typical, but the service is awful. I had my flight delayed, which resulted missing connecting flight in Munich on the way to NYC. I was told by Lufthansa representative that i can stay in airport hotel and it will be refunded in a full amount. I did stay in NapCab airport sleeping cubical,which cost me 200 Euros! Now when I call customer service for refund, they say there is no direct phone number to call regarding this , only email...AND THEY CANT ASSIST.. After emailing customer service, I got 150 Euros offer, which is not the full amount. Any further attempt to get my money back was not successful, no answer for my 3 emails!!! What kind of company is that? If i would know how bad they are with refunds i would sleep on the floor!
awful.. simply awful
they could not locate my luggage for 3 days neither. All employees were extremely slow - I dont know what their problem is..

• Food and Beverage