- family check in desk (skip the Q) and priority boarding
- friendly / helpful staff at all interactions
- toy for child on flight
- free snack (sandwich)
- free drinks onboard, even on short haul
- good leg room / pretty comfortable
- had to ask for seatbelt for baby
- was not provided with floatation aid for baby
- even though there was only one person sitting in the premium seating area on the plane I was refused entry to the front passenger toilet (to change baby) and was asked to use the back one (queuing with a ton of kids on a school trip) I thought this was a bit silly and common sense should have prevailed but I guess that’s the rule!
All in all a nice, comfortable experience and would definitely recommend and fly again!