“Good legroom, above average food and service”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first flight on Korean Air was good overall, with plenty of legroom and generally good service. The European food options were tasty but fairly small, and there was a long period of at least 5 hours on the flight where food and drink was not offered - quite a long time considering this was not a night flight. Coffee was served with creamer, which was a disappointment considering we were flying from NZ. I'd rate this airline better than Thai, but not as good as Qantas.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,769)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The airplane was impressively clean, and the Prestige Class seating made the 13 hour trip (almost) painless. Food selections are broad enough to please both Eastern and Western tastes. The flight attendants are extraordinarily friendly and helpful. Boarding, Check-In and Security process at Incheon Airport was swift and easy.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was flying Korean for my first time roundtrip to LED from ICN, impressed by TV advert etc. In no way Korean air is the best in the world, it's the worst! Even Royal Brunei is perfect compared to Korean. Plane was 15 years old, entertainment ugly, chairs space very small, stewardesses smiled artificially and pushed me many times when running somewhere. Food was extremely spicy and no choice at all. Moreover I was charged 100$ per each of 3 baggage for overweight, and it was done in such a rude way, however information about 23 kg limit for flight back to ICN was written in Korean! When fled to LED, it was 30kg! Flight was delayed, no apologies, no water or food given, I had to buy it at crazy prices. It was my worst flight for last 10 years, and I am a frequent flyer. Miles were not credited to Emirates skywards due to ineligibility by booking class, and they have never credited them to Korean. Everything I asked onboard was not available! Never ever fly Korean, shame on it! And ICN airport is not the best also, all shops and lounges close at 9pm till morning.

Date of travel: September 2018
1  Thank GGriNdeR
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been flying with Korean Air on First Class、Business Class and Economy Class for several years. I am satisfied with the comfortable seats and food offered by Korean Air. Apart from this , I would like to mention that the services attitude of the cabin crew is extremely brilliant and friendly. It is recommended to fly with Korean Air on both long haul or short haul flights.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have not been in this route with Korean Air more than 10 years and it was short and sweet:
First new first class lounge was big and very comfortable serving restruant style meal which was great. In flight service also supeb with delicious meal. Only complain i have was lacking korean kimchi for korean entrees.
Overall a first class service with dedicated crews!