“No problem flight”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Flight left on time even though there was rough weather in NY. We got to the airport early , as recommended , then wandered around until it was time to leave. However, something that I had not encountered before. We went through US customs while we were still in Aruba. Never saw that before. When we arrived at JFK, it was pick up our bags and leave. In , out , done.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (12,191)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had a great flight from Washington DC Jacksonville Florida. The schedule was on time. The flight crew and their service were excellent!

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was pleasantly surprised by the bigger seating and FREE snacks on my flight. Also you can watch Amazon Prime . Bonus !

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My future husband and I are true blue members and JetBlue card holders. Horrible customer service was completely unexpected when we border the plan and the attendant refused to hang my dress. Not only did he refuse to do so but he did not provide any alternative options. He processed to tell me to place the dress in over head bin and crushed it above another passengers luggage. I am holding back tears during this flight praying that the resort can fix my dress and my grooms attire prior to the wedding.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Other than my tv/entertainment svreen not working, the flight was great. Great service, on time, ample legroom.