“Flying from the Sunshine State”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great crew quick efficient non-stop flight Love it!! Take this flight every time I travel home. Orlando check in can be a little nerve wracking.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,684)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Jet blue has the best service of any airline I have traveled on recently. American was my favorite airline for years... but they have lost the service they once had... And now I have no interest in flying them.
The Jet Blue planes are always clean, and comfortable... and if you are lucky enough to get the "extra leg room" seats at no charge you will really enjoy the ride! I do not think they are worth the up charge because the standard seats are still comfortable...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is hard to appreciate a flight home from a wonderful vacation. Even though we wanted to come home, we enjoy our vacation immensely. Somehow the flight was better than usual and the pilot made up about 45 minutes of time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a full flight (never a good thing). However, the flight crew was quick in getting everyone settled in and getting the cabin door closed. Service was consistent. jetBlue has great entertainment though my TV had bad color saturation (but if that's my biggest complaint, and it is, that says alot). Good take offs and landings are what I want and expect and we had that.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All nice to be helped by the crew in this airport, the jetblue staff is always nice , thank you Jessica and Deniel