“My favorite airline”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We flew round trip from Albany, New York to Fort Lauderdale, Florida over Labor day weekend and had excellent flights each way. This airline offers comfortable seating, even in the economy section, as well as free TV, WiFi and snacks. The flight attendants on each flight were very friendly and helpful. I would always look to fly with JetBlue first to any of my future destinations.

Date of travel: September 2016
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (12,572)

Reviewed 11 September 2016

OK.....as far as American carriers go, Jet Blue is probably the best I have experienced in domestic flights anyway.
That being said, this FEE business is out of control and I as well as 300 million others are sick of it. The cost of fuel is gone way down, and we aren't paying LESS because we aren't getting treated like human beings.
So...to the clowns who just simply collapse in their seats as if they're home in their Lazy Boys, ....PLEASE REMEMBER THERE ARE PEOPLE BEHIND YOU!!!!!!
I'm weary of wearing what ever bilge I'm attempting to drink because you don't think of anyone else but yourself and "forget" there's someone other than yourself in the plane!
Airlines should put a sticker on the back of each seat to remind the person sitting there that there ARE people sitting behind you!!!
I realize we are into the 2nd "ME ME ME ME " generation in this country so, more and more people behave that way.
Anyway, Jet Blue, please up the anti and give your passengers a hint that you are actually thinking about their comfort level.
The NY to ANYWHERE flights usually have more than their share of "behavior challenged people". This was no exception: The video games blaring from the kid next to me with the mother wearing ear phones so SHE didn't have to endure it, but to hell with her fellow passengers, the woman on the other side of me, who, REALLY NEEDED A BREATH MINT!. OMG, EVERY TIME SHE EXHALED, I WANTED TO GRAB THE AIRSICKNESS BAG, AND THE GIANT IN FRONT OF ME WHO CONSTANTLY ROCKED IN HIS SEAT SENDING THE EDGE OF MY TRAY TABLE TOWARD THE FAMILY JEWELS, ALWAYS DEMANDING SOMETHING ELSE FROM THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT!!!
WHERE TO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM???????
We sat on the tarmac longer than was comfortable with no communication from the cockpit............
TO THOSE PRAGMATISTS.... I did everything I could to prevent myself from being in this situation. Had I done more, I would have been accused of so many things!
Anyway, the flight was FAST and we ended up arriving earlier than I thought. Nice surprise.
If I had heard just one, even just one, "Excuse me" or "Thanks" my faith in human kind would have been reprieved. Alas........................, shame on me, because I expected some kind of politeness and decorum. Oh, I know, I'm the "HIGH MAINTENANCE" not the people who misbehave. Wow.........bye bye Miss American Pie!

Date of travel: July 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Took three flights with JetBlue to explore the east coast (SFO, Vegas and LA). Great leg room in economy - a main part of their advertising campaign quite rightly ( there is more leg room on JetBlue short haul economy than on Long Haul economy in British Airways). At seat Satellite tv for all passengers for free - watched the Euro's whilst flying! Staff are fine. In flight service is not exactly first class service but fine for the distance and price paid :)

More than happy to fly JetBlue again if back in the states!

Date of travel: June 2016
Reviewed 10 September 2016

We went to the World Chess Open Tournament with my Brother William Winters and Jew Blue was great. We had good service and coffee and it was a smooth ride.

Date of travel: September 2016
Reviewed 10 September 2016

I'd like to give details about JetBlue, but can't because they cancelled my flight when I was driving to the airport. They did have a representative call me at least, she tried to get me on another flight but since they only have 1 a day & the next day was full I ended up having to cancel the trip/.

Date of travel: October 2015