“Fine. A bit mean with the wine. Strictly one glass only.”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was okay on the way out, staff very friendly. Managed to get a second glass of wine out of the hostess. Notsoon the return trip.

Michelle D, Manager at Jet Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi, we are super happy to hear you had a pleasant experience on board with us. See you again soon. :)

Write a ReviewReviews (8,257)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The customer services is really very very bad ! I have missed my flight just because im 4 min late from gate and the gate closed ! We have requested To staff but they have not listened my anymore !! this is not done !!! The services is very bad please change it !y rating is 0/5 very bad ! My suggestion is that dont travel on jet airways its really very vast

Hi there,

Appreciate you taking the time to drop in a quick review of your experience with us. We do regret the inconvenience faced by you and we really hope to offer you a smooth and enjoyable experience on your next trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Last month, I had a visit to Kerala with my family, the tickets for which were booked well in advance in Nov-dec to avoid any kind of hassle, since I was supposed to travel with my 9 years old daughter and my mom. We were booked for jet airways from Kozhikode to Bangalore. So one fine day, jet airways decided to call off all its flight operations from Kozhikode, or so,that was what we told and these guys forgot about those who have spent their time n money well in advance to book their tickets. Just by shrugging off ur responsibility as a flight operator, and extending warm apologies, it can't save a kid and a 65 yrs old woman,the trouble that these guys subjected to. We were not given any reasonable alternative arrangements. We were offered flights from Coimbatore or Kochi to Bangalore which was at 8-9 hours distance by road. Such irresponsible attitude from jet airways as if they are least bothered about the customer support. We were forced to travel by road for 8 hours to catch our next flight from Bangalore to Delhi. These guys should be charged a penalty for the sheer harrassment they subjected 3 ladies to. Traveling by road for three ladies in an unknown city with no knowledge of language and roads was such a huge task. I would never ever recommend jet airways to anyone who cares even a little about their family comfort n safety because they can even drop you mid-flight along with their bundles of apologies.

Hi there,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great feeling of taken care. Seamless check in and care. Day by day feeling of trust is enhanced and continuous focus for supreme customer experience is what I feel. I would always recommend this airline for travel.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Michelle D, Manager at Jet Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for the perfect five-star review. It's our pleasure to read that you enjoyed our service. Such comments are very motivating and have gladly shared them with our team.

We'd love to see you onboard again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was in time because nowadays planes have been permitted to have night halt at Indore airport. I was having religious fast being Ekadashi. Two days earlier I put fruit platter for my snacks. I was told in flight that no fruits are available. Since it was morning 6 am flight, I woke up at 4 am to reach airport at 5 am and therefore I did not eat any fruits at my home. Thus I have to starve. Thanks to Jet that they offered water. Air hostess Somya was smart enough to console and asked my my return flight to Indore on the same day as if she will upgrade me . But nothing happened. If I write to jet people being silver card holder, they will make an enquiry and will say sorry. They even do not prefer to give extra miles. I travel by Jet only when there is no other option and to keep my membership as silver one. The rest staff did not care.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hi Shankar,