“Fly Japan Airlines (JAl) and experience true luxury ”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When flying to South East Asia you have many options. For me it will always be JAL Premium Class. For only a few dollars more
JAL premium class offers many luxuries: Lounge, wider seat with foot rest and separate line for ticketing. In all my years of flying I found JAL one of the best experiences followed by Lufthansa. What made this flight stand out was the combination of professional, kind, diligent, warm, attentive, but not obtrusive service .
This premium class flight was booked through American Airlines and was less expensive then most airlines flying to Hanoi.

• In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,290)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What I admired most about Japan Airlines (JAL) was their staff. Whether it be at the check-in, at the gate or in the cabin they were all wonderful. Kind courteous and helpful. It makes me wonder why other airlines can’t be like JAL. Their inflight meals weren’t great and movies on offer were not good either. But these minor deficiencies were all overshadowed by marvellous hospitality shown by the staff!

Their website is not user friendly and online check in was impossible. If JAL can rectify these shortcomings they could easily be one of the top airlines in the world!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flight Attendants were very attentive to our needs. The food was awesome. Flight was smooth even though we were seated at the back.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew business class from Guangzhou (CAN) to Tokyo (HND) on Japan Airlines (JAL). The flight was on a Boeing 787. I selected JAL based on lowest price (excellent value for money) for the business class airfare, time of day departure, and the non-stop, direct service. I departed from Guangzhou instead of Shenzhen, as the price was less by about 1,000 rmb. My seat was very comfortable and roomy, and the cabin service was impeccable, very friendly, Japanese-graceful, attentive and helpful. The food quality was very good and the portion just right for me. In-flight entertainment options were average.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
7  Thank KodoDrummer
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this is our first experience with JAL. we expect good service simply because it is a japanese airlines. but the services we received are beyond our expectations. flight attendants are friendly and cheerful. cabin is clean and comfortable. food and beverage is ample and delicious. this made our 12-hour flight from LHR to HND totally pleasant and enjoyable. we look forward to another flight with JAL. highly recommended.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank wcthoo