“Good Service and friendly staff”
Review of Interjet

Reviewed 21 September 2018

We had a pleasant flight, both ways and could not find fault with this airline. Leg room was great, staff were very pleasant and flights were basically on time. Could not have asked more, for the amount we paid for our tickets.
Will definitely use this airline again

Write a ReviewReviews (3,789)

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I rated this airline with only three stars for only one reason. It's a basic no frills airline with very few options. Friendly staff if you speak Spanish. Excellent leg room. Cheap !

1  Thank Klausthecat
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I flew Interjet on my way home from CUN to SFO. When I booked the ticket I thought they’d be some sketchy airline but they were my only option to get home on the date/time I needed. I read reviews on here about Interjet and they were okay so I decided to just book with them. It ended being much better than I expected. I flew economy. I actually don’t think they offered a higher class but I’m totally sure on that.

I’ll list tldr and then expand under this. Free alcoholic drinks and snacks in economy, good leg room, guaranteed overhead. Bad entertainment, mediocre app.

Pros:
Free alcoholic beverages in economy and they also had full sized bottles of pop for each person instead of just a cup.
Free decent snacks, including a sandwich and chips. Much better than peanuts or pretzels like typically given on other airlines in economy.
A lot of leg room. I flew delta comfort on my way to Cancun and I had about the same amount of space.
I’m not sure if every flight has guaranteed overhead but this flight did and it was very spacious to fit rolly bags.

Cons:
No TVs on the back of the seats and no option to download an app for TV/Movies like United offers. They did have TVs but they were like the ones on a coach bus where there’s a few hanging from the ceiling for about 5 rows to watch. They did pass out headphones but I didn’t bother watching it.
Their app isn’t great. I had to keep typing in my confirmation code and last name when I wanted to check flight info/status. That may have been a user error though. I wasn’t able to find a way to pay for my checked bag ahead of time but I was fine with just paying in person at the drop off counter.
The gate isn’t assigned until 45 min before departure but still wasn’t really a big deal. There’s only a few gates so it was easy to just go to it when it was listed on the screen.

Including a picture of free food and drinks provided for economy.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
2  Thank Kelsey T
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

This was my first time experience with Internet Flight and I was a little surprised when I first boarded the flight on Mexico. Lazy at check-in was very pleasant and cute.
The aircraft was a brand new..
Seats had the best leg room I have seen on economy.
It was a short two+ hours flight and we had the smoothest landing I have to experienced on a Airbus 320.
I am partial to Boeing aircraft majy due to the smoothness on landing and taking off..and engine noise levels...

On way back after a wonderful weekend, things got more interesting. Out of maybe 100 flights displayed on the board, only ours was delayed..with only approx dep times shown. This went on for sometime..then we finally get a boarding announcement..far away gate...then bus to old terminal, when the new one was already empty around midnight.
I am sure there was a reason for this but we did leave just before 11pm for a 9:15pm scheduled flight. BTW..no real reason for the dealy given...no real apology. Justbusiness as usual.
Good news was that they made up around 30 mins, so we landed in Mexico about 12:30am..

Reviewed 19 September 2018

A good flight, aircraft in good condition, with good service from their staff and acceptable punctuality.