“Customer service non existant”
Review of GOL Airlines

Reviewed 19 January 2023

We were informed that our flight was canceled about 40 hours before. The company imposed us a flight later, but unacceptable, because we would have missed the connecting flight.
It was impossible to get in contact with the airline: their phone numbers around the world, e mail adress, facebook,etc
We had to buy a new ticket with another airline company for the same destination.
At the airport of departure we found an employee of the Gol company and we were refounded.

Reviewed 4 January 2023

A glitch on the website default address scroll down made it impossible for me to use my credit card and hours of waiting on the phone dis not connect me to am agent.
Had to go in person at to Salvador airport where after waiting 45 minutes in line learnt that prices have since jumped by over double!
Isabella was AMAZING, she spoke English and understood my situation . She went above and beyond to help me exceeding any expectations. I can say enough words of praise for her.

Date of travel: January 2023
Reviewed 3 January 2023

This revue is about my experience of trying to book a flight on gol website. I have some travel credit avaliable in my gol account. Trying to book a flight i get an error each time...customer service were unable to help me with this issue and proposed me to call some brasilian number for complete my purchase. Ofc it's not an option for USA or Canada's customers. After one week of battle I've decided to use another company. My suggestion is to avoid Gol.

Date of travel: January 2023
1  Thank Kostya_Vergelis
Reviewed 28 December 2022

Worst airline ever seen in my whole life. The people working for Gol in Rosario Airport Argentina are the worst of the whole experience. Gol made us wait for our luggage 4 days and gave the suitcases to a company that was supposed to bring them to our destination and still haven’t payed the transfer. So it is day 5 without luggage had to spent Christmas with nothing in our hands and they don’t give a f****. There is no way I would work with them again. The people working for Gol in Rosario should all be fired immediately they are not capable or nothing.

Reviewed 27 December 2022

They cancelled our flight to sell them for more money. The only country where I have experienced this. Totally outrageous.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Chris202286
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.