“Online and call customer service non existent. Service at the airport- AMAZING”
Review of GOL Airlines

Reviewed 4 January 2023

A glitch on the website default address scroll down made it impossible for me to use my credit card and hours of waiting on the phone dis not connect me to am agent.
Had to go in person at to Salvador airport where after waiting 45 minutes in line learnt that prices have since jumped by over double!
Isabella was AMAZING, she spoke English and understood my situation . She went above and beyond to help me exceeding any expectations. I can say enough words of praise for her.

Date of travel: January 2023

Reviewed 3 January 2023

This revue is about my experience of trying to book a flight on gol website. I have some travel credit avaliable in my gol account. Trying to book a flight i get an error each time...customer service were unable to help me with this issue and proposed me to call some brasilian number for complete my purchase. Ofc it's not an option for USA or Canada's customers. After one week of battle I've decided to use another company. My suggestion is to avoid Gol.

Date of travel: January 2023
1  Thank Kostya_Vergelis
Reviewed 28 December 2022

Worst airline ever seen in my whole life. The people working for Gol in Rosario Airport Argentina are the worst of the whole experience. Gol made us wait for our luggage 4 days and gave the suitcases to a company that was supposed to bring them to our destination and still haven’t payed the transfer. So it is day 5 without luggage had to spent Christmas with nothing in our hands and they don’t give a f****. There is no way I would work with them again. The people working for Gol in Rosario should all be fired immediately they are not capable or nothing.

Reviewed 27 December 2022

They cancelled our flight to sell them for more money. The only country where I have experienced this. Totally outrageous.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Chris202286
Reviewed 21 December 2022

This was one of the worst flights I've ever taken. The staff at GRU airport lied to us and didn't know how to speak English. It was a problem to us as we were trying to figure out where was the boarding gate/line for our flight. Cabin crew and ground staff were NOT helpful at all and spoke Portuguese throughout the flight.

When I entered the cabin, I was surprised to find out it had been operated by an older 737-800NG and not the MAX 8. This aircraft did not provide seat outlets/usb/inflight entertainment. Aircraft was dirty and speakers were really loud, especially when people were talking into it.

Good thing this flight only took 40 minutes...

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.