“Never ever book GOL!!”
Review of GOL Airlines

Reviewed 28 December 2022

Worst airline ever seen in my whole life. The people working for Gol in Rosario Airport Argentina are the worst of the whole experience. Gol made us wait for our luggage 4 days and gave the suitcases to a company that was supposed to bring them to our destination and still haven’t payed the transfer. So it is day 5 without luggage had to spent Christmas with nothing in our hands and they don’t give a f****. There is no way I would work with them again. The people working for Gol in Rosario should all be fired immediately they are not capable or nothing.

Reviewed 27 December 2022

They cancelled our flight to sell them for more money. The only country where I have experienced this. Totally outrageous.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Chris202286
Reviewed 21 December 2022

This was one of the worst flights I've ever taken. The staff at GRU airport lied to us and didn't know how to speak English. It was a problem to us as we were trying to figure out where was the boarding gate/line for our flight. Cabin crew and ground staff were NOT helpful at all and spoke Portuguese throughout the flight.

When I entered the cabin, I was surprised to find out it had been operated by an older 737-800NG and not the MAX 8. This aircraft did not provide seat outlets/usb/inflight entertainment. Aircraft was dirty and speakers were really loud, especially when people were talking into it.

Good thing this flight only took 40 minutes...

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 19 December 2022

The flight itself was ok for a low cost carrier. The seat in premium economy has good space and service was also ok.

However they lost my luggage and that was the beginning of a never ending nightmare. They never replied when I asked them about my luggage, so I was completely in a black box and had no idea if and when my luggage will arrive. This is not very convenient when you travel to a country with limited options to buy things. I spent more than one day only to shop the basic things. Thanks god it finally arrived after three days. However when I claimed for a compensation because I had to buy many products for the three days without luggage, they did and still do everything possible not to pay. They give you wrong information, they never reply your email etc. as they know the amount is not big enough for a law suit they couldn’t care less.
This is really a scam, they will lose many customers with this attitude.

So conclusion is, avoid this airline at all costs. They are not honest and they do not care, even for their premium customers…

Date of travel: October 2022
2  Thank TandTSwitzerland
Reviewed 17 December 2022

I booked a flight back in May 2022 to fly from Curitiba to Rio de Janeiro on Feb. 23, 2023 for six people and I wanted to add seat assignment and pay for luggage. I have tried to do that on GOL website and their app many times and it failed. Everything seems to work fine until I get to the payment which does not go through. I also called the customer service center 1-855-862-9190 many times and was put on hold for 30 minutes at a time with no avail. I am so frustrated and being to think this company is a shame and will never consider it for future travel.
Translation.

Date of travel: December 2022
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.