“Eva in Seattle is the worst”
Review of EVA Air

Reviewed 27 November 2020

Eva airlines in Seattle is unprofessional and lie... none of them really know wtf they are doing beside lie

Date of travel: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (6,839)

Reviewed 1 October 2020

My flight was cancelled. I received an email with a link to a refund page that was always under construction. Calls to Bangkok (my ultimate destination) and the USA hot line were no help - always you must use the non-functioning website. Even after I explained that I had already tried the web site.

Date of travel: September 2020
1  Thank norm08
Reviewed 3 September 2020

Clean, friendly, lots of room for economy, good food...best flight ever! A completely different experience than flying an american courier.

Date of travel: November 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Danno1_toledo
Reviewed 2 September 2020

I just talked to a customer service in LA for changing my flight schedule. She was so professional, very calm, good understanding of my family situation, national disaster.. Thank you so much Lynn.
I didn’t have good experience from JFK airport people.. but customer service is 10/10
I would recommend to use this company!!

Date of travel: September 2020
1  Thank 432nanam
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

I’ve not flown them often in the past, probably just one return SIN-TPE trip on premium economy a year.

The service has always been great, flights comfortable, but my only issue was the timing of the flight back to Singapore.

Never had to contact them due to anything unexpected until Covid. But they were honestly one of the easiest to speak to, and quickest to provide a refund.

Would definitely continue flying them in the future.

Date of travel: August 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
3  Thank knn-44
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.