“wonderful and safe journey up the air”
Review of EVA Air

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Warming coming while boarding, good meal with decent portion during the flight, the seats are bit uncomfortable at the economic class though.
The flying journey was ok, not ran into the unstable airflow and the crew was helpful and friendly; the landing was outstanding that you only felt subtle friction between the wheels and the airport track.
In overall, eva air is worth to be one of your considerations when it comes to planning a good trip.
很棒的旅程! 機組人員友善接待引導製座位,餐點合乎東方人胃口並有一定份量,然而經濟艙坐位空間適中,對於身高較高/體型較寬的人再長途旅程中會有些許不適;飛行體驗一般,並無碰上亂流或不穩定天氣,但有非常好的降落,飛機如同輕輕親吻地面般,並無太多不舒適的感受。長榮航空絕對會是在規劃一趟完美旅程中能夠考慮的航空公司。

Date of travel: August 2017
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (6,836)

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Ok...Ok... you will expect good things when you choose to fly in business class, but you may know well that it's not always a sure thing.
My flight was smooth and I've enjoyed the extreme courtesy from personnel.
Personnel were always available and very attentive to the travelers without being intrusive.
Sweet and assuring smiles made all communications with personnel very comfortable.
The seat was comfortable enough, I'm a tall person and I found good room for myself.
They offer a nice set of headphones presented in a big "pro-like-case" to enjoy the in flight entertainments, audio was good enough and the personal screen quality was good too.
The beverage and food available during the flight were more than one can take. Even though I do not like to drink alcoholics when I fly I was impressed by the wine and super alcoholic list.
Flight was relaxing and I arrived well rested at my destination.

Date of travel: May 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

My friend and I booked the Premium Economy tickets from Singapore to Toronto via Taipei and from New York JFK to Singapore on return for the first time. It was worth the premium we paid!!! The seats in Premium Economy were wider because of the configuration (2-4-4) compared to Economy (3-3-3) and there was more leg room. When we collected our boarding passes we were delighted to learn that it would be a Hello Kitty Flight which we didn't book intentionally, but it so happened that the dates and timing of our flight were such that it would be a Hello Kitty Flight. We enjoyed the experience which was very different from an ordinary flight but it was a pity that the Hello Kitty Flight was only applied to the Singapore- Taipei sector and not the Taipei- Toronto sector. We also got priority for boarding of our flights and there was plenty of luggage space. The service was reasonable good as well. The food was acceptable; they served nice ham sandwiches in between meals which was really good because I couldn't sleep throughout the long-haul sectors between Taipei and Toronto and between New York and Taipei. The in-flight entertainment was average: they offered recent releases like Black Panther but the range was not very extensive especially the World category. I like that they provided slippers on the long haul sectors even without us asking; they will also give you slippers on the shorter flight if you requested and it's available. The earphones used for the entertainment are good quality and comfortable. The shared bathroom amenities are also acceptable e.g. face mist, aroma mist (like perfume), lotion and soap. Their personal amenities are very good and comes in a nice kit for the long haul sector.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

There isn't much you can criticize about the airline, it is safe with zero death caused by them, it is comfortable with adequate leg room. The movies are great as well. The food is alright, not bad but not as good as a Michelin restaurant. At least they won't forcibly drag you down the aircraft :) They serve 2 meals while en route to Paris. I remembered that I was sleeping during they were serving breakfast. Instead of waking me up, they put a sticker on the back of the person in front of me's chair. Once woke up, I called the attendent and get my meal that I was craving for cause I was super hungry.

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed so much on its entertaining programs in flight. There are so many verieties on program, you will never get bored with. The food is okay,, not as great as used to be.

Date of travel: April 2018
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.