“Traveling with EVA Air is a delight”
Review of EVA Air

Reviewed 22 May 2018

There isn't much you can criticize about the airline, it is safe with zero death caused by them, it is comfortable with adequate leg room. The movies are great as well. The food is alright, not bad but not as good as a Michelin restaurant. At least they won't forcibly drag you down the aircraft :) They serve 2 meals while en route to Paris. I remembered that I was sleeping during they were serving breakfast. Instead of waking me up, they put a sticker on the back of the person in front of me's chair. Once woke up, I called the attendent and get my meal that I was craving for cause I was super hungry.

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (6,837)

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed so much on its entertaining programs in flight. There are so many verieties on program, you will never get bored with. The food is okay,, not as great as used to be.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Excellent service. The aircraft are very comfortable. The legrooms are good and the seats are wide. The only thing i will complain is the in-flight entertainment could be improved with larger library and not force passenger to disabled the headphone prior to landing. Other than that very good.

Date of travel: May 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

My wifeand I went to Vietnam for a wedding. Air Canada booked us with their Star Alliance partner Eva. 12 hours to Tipei was a breeze. Into the lounge then 4 hours to Hanoi I can't usually sleep when I fly but I was able to take 2 long naps, A very comfortable seat helps. The service was excellenr, not intrusive. Within a couple of minutes after I awaoke, the attendant was there to offer coffee. The entertainment system worked well and I was never bored.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Smooth check in and transit through immigration - courtesy of VIP pass. The business lounge wasn't too crowded, had all the usual facilities and wasn't too far away from departure gate.
We had two window seats - one in front of the other,- paired ones were centrally located. Seat was a little firm but easily rectified with blankets. Seats not directly next to window so have to lean over to look outside
Food was just right in proportions and, by pre-ordering, I think we managed to have lobster which was not on the distributed menu. Comfortable pyjamas offered. A great selection of films which kept me entertained for the whole 'daylight flight. Staff attentive and professional. Bags arrived in good time upon arrival.

Date of travel: May 2018
1  Thank oriental-grasshopper
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.