“Excellent service”
Review of EVA Air

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Excellent service. The aircraft are very comfortable. The legrooms are good and the seats are wide. The only thing i will complain is the in-flight entertainment could be improved with larger library and not force passenger to disabled the headphone prior to landing. Other than that very good.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (6,837)

Reviewed 22 May 2018

My wifeand I went to Vietnam for a wedding. Air Canada booked us with their Star Alliance partner Eva. 12 hours to Tipei was a breeze. Into the lounge then 4 hours to Hanoi I can't usually sleep when I fly but I was able to take 2 long naps, A very comfortable seat helps. The service was excellenr, not intrusive. Within a couple of minutes after I awaoke, the attendant was there to offer coffee. The entertainment system worked well and I was never bored.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Smooth check in and transit through immigration - courtesy of VIP pass. The business lounge wasn't too crowded, had all the usual facilities and wasn't too far away from departure gate.
We had two window seats - one in front of the other,- paired ones were centrally located. Seat was a little firm but easily rectified with blankets. Seats not directly next to window so have to lean over to look outside
Food was just right in proportions and, by pre-ordering, I think we managed to have lobster which was not on the distributed menu. Comfortable pyjamas offered. A great selection of films which kept me entertained for the whole 'daylight flight. Staff attentive and professional. Bags arrived in good time upon arrival.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank oriental-grasshopper
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The experience was good. Food served is palatable. Entertainment: no filipino artist nor movies. Service is very good

Reviewed 22 May 2018

We recently began our holidays flying with Eva Air on the 9.30pm flight from Heathrow
We boarded the aircraft at 11.30pm and sat there until 2.15am. The aircraft had technical issues. Consequently we were taken off the aircraft,and told that we were told that we had to go to a hotel ( 3 different ones according to what class you were travelling ) after a horrific journey around the airport by a taxi driver who didn’t speak hardly any English, and couldn’t find the Grand Plaza said our hotel was fully booked and wouldn’t be able to accommodate us, he said that he would take us to the Raddison we said no that wasn’t the deal, he took us to the Hilton,who said that we were not expected there.....The lady who was travelling with us in the taxi, phoned the Grand Plaza Hotel who said that we were expected and our rooms had been reserved. We finally arrived at the Hotel at 4.15am. Eva Air provided the room, breakfast, and lunch followed be a coach transfer at 1.00pm back to the airport for a 4.00pm flight which was delayed until 6.00pm due to catering arrangements for the flight.
However, we could not fault the hospitality on the flight the crew were excellent ( the same Cabin Crew which were from the previous night ) the food was also excellent along with the drinks. We had a relaxing flight after the previous night.
Although we had an awful experience, I would not hesitate, to recommend Eva Air for their professional approach to customer service, and would certainly patronise them in the future.

Date of travel: April 2018
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.