“What's next? Pay for toilet paper by the sheet?”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first European domestic flight so i can only compare it to the USA service. The flight was delayed by almost an hour and there was some confusion caused by changing the gate number. The Barcelona airport P A system was completely incomprehensible so everyone just lined up at once. The 90 minute flight was unremarkable except for the final insult of budget travel, having pay for WATER! One curious thing is that at both Barcelona and Cologne airports there are not public water fountains and no clocks. Temperatures and humidity were displayed instead..go figure.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (5,924)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First of all when after having put my claim on the website of the company I received a mail mentioning that the delay to manage my claim would be 6 weeks. After 8 weeks I still didn't receive any information. I had to spend hours and hours on the French, English, German helpdesk to vainly complain. After 3 months I received the refund of the ticket but not the compensation for which I had to send my bank account data. I had to send twice these data to finally receive the compensation. With Easyjet the same process lasted 2 weeks without the need for my interceding.

2  Thank C00King
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took one checked bag between 2 of us so the full economy ticket wasn't worth booking to include suitcases and food. If you did have a ticket with a snack/food and drink included then it would have been either a small cheese sandwich OR a piece of cake and a small carton of mineral water, plus a cup of airline tea or coffee or a cold drink poured out of a bottle into a small plastic cup.

I took my own snacks from a supermarket and they were far nicer (and cheaper). The only problem is what do you do for a drink - they are expensive on the plane and expensive past airport security and you can't take one through security! I understand why you can't take drinks through but, the drinks in the airport shops, cafes and also on the planes are always expensive.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Book relatively early and the price on this flight can't be beaten. Indulge yourself and take the chairs with extra legroom. It really matters and certainly on a full flight (when people have to place their luggage below the chair in front of them). Don't expect much of the snack - both flights I got the same choice and ended up with a rather dry cake. But hey, just imagine the extra cost being for the legroom and you get a drink and a water for free ;-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight from Manchester to Larnaca was cancelled. Tried to contact the company for alternative routes. I ended up paying a little fortune on the phone waiting for a customer representative . Never got a chance to talk to them. My emails were NEVER answered. Stay away.

1  Thank EleosNow