“OVER Charged for Check-in luggage.”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I had to book this flight at the last minute due to cancelations by AA, and excruciatingly bad service and unreasonably high change fees of Iberian Airlines .
I had a flight from Malaga to Lisbon, but they charged me nearly $75 American dollars to check-in my luggage. they Claim that even though it is a one way flight with a singe destination, they charge per LEG of flight. I had to fly Malaga to Dusseldorf, and the Dusseldorf to Lisbon. Since they had me over a barrel, there was nothing I could do.
They actually get two stars because they did have OK service otherwise.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,057)

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We were travelling as a group of four with bikes, leaving on an early morning flight.. Unfortunately it was not possible to check in the bikes the evening before.
In the morning there were long queues for check in.
The flight was totally uneventful.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Flight on time. Professional staff. Service on board just according to basic needs (low cost carrier; do not forget about this fact!). It is recommended to select the tariff option SMART to get more legroom available. Do not make use of a snack order when proposed to do so during booking process. Price, quantity and quality of food/drink are disappointing. Better to buy a sandwich and some kind of a drink before boarding!

1  Thank yellowman2015
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I paid for tickets for my husband, 2-year-old, and I people through Eurowings's website. Six weeks later, I received notification via email that we were bumped to a flight leaving the next day-- shortening our vacation by a full day and throwing our itinerary and reservations into disarray. The response? "We can offer you a full refund and you can rebook on another airline." No explanation about why this happened. This is for a work trip so that extra day really matters.

I booked these tickets in March. We are supposed to leave in two weeks. How am I supposed to find competitive tickets/fares with such little lead time?

How is this even legal?

1  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Still the worst among the low cost Airlines. Delays, bad service, this airline has it all. I had to fly with them again on a business trip booked with austrian and it turned out to be runned by eurowings. They even made me got out of the airport at Vienna to do checking arriving from croatia. Wouldnt recommend this airline at all.