“Very Nice Experience”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 26 May 2024

I took a flight from Zayed International Airport (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates) to Hamad International Airport (Doha, Qatar), and it was fantastic! The staff was nice, no delays, great legroom. Etihad Airways is my favorite airline! I would definitely fly again with the same airline.

Date of travel: April 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2024

Hi Alansaari, thanks so much for your review and the great rating. We appreciate the love and preference given to Etihad. We look forward to welcoming you on board again very soon, for another amazing travel experience. *Luke

Reviewed 26 May 2024

Never received my frequent flier points for business. I even complained and sent my boarding passes. I will never fly this company again.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 24 May 2024

Absolutely terrible airline. Simply after paying and confirming seats and checking in in airport got boarding pass with the seats that I paid for then going to into the plane my boarding scan not accepted the reason seat is taking by someone else, I said okay whatever I need my seat money back it’s been nearly 4 months not got replied. Worst airline ever and not cheap

Date of travel: February 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 24 May 2024

The most ever s***y experience.never recommend to fly by Etihad. No customer service at all. Flight was cancelled and no help from airlines representatives. Never eve

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 24 May 2024

Worst experience with an airline ever.... Booked a holiday of a life time for the family with business class seats.
Booked and confirmed to travel together in a row so we could experience it together.
First they changed the return flight and split a family up on different sides of the plane.... then they reallocated outbound seats without notice.... splitting the family again !!
Tried to communicate with them ... but their approach is ... it is OK to split families up, and to put single travellers next to our children, .. not willing to change single travellers seats, but very willing to change a families booking....
Told to complain on their website, but the website complaint function does let you raise a concern until AFTER you have flown
Their online tech is pretty weak and clunky .... their customer service, isnt really customer service, they just pay lip service too it...
I appreciate we are really luck to be able to travel business class, but come on ... if you sell a service (and charge for it)... make sure you are able to actually deliver the service ....
Fly Emirates if you can, never had a problem in 25 years... one flight with Etihad has turned into the most stressful flying experience ever !!!

Date of travel: May 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.