“Zero customer service. Awful.horrible”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 24 May 2024

The most ever s***y experience.never recommend to fly by Etihad. No customer service at all. Flight was cancelled and no help from airlines representatives. Never eve

Reviewed 24 May 2024

Worst experience with an airline ever.... Booked a holiday of a life time for the family with business class seats.
Booked and confirmed to travel together in a row so we could experience it together.
First they changed the return flight and split a family up on different sides of the plane.... then they reallocated outbound seats without notice.... splitting the family again !!
Tried to communicate with them ... but their approach is ... it is OK to split families up, and to put single travellers next to our children, .. not willing to change single travellers seats, but very willing to change a families booking....
Told to complain on their website, but the website complaint function does let you raise a concern until AFTER you have flown
Their online tech is pretty weak and clunky .... their customer service, isnt really customer service, they just pay lip service too it...
I appreciate we are really luck to be able to travel business class, but come on ... if you sell a service (and charge for it)... make sure you are able to actually deliver the service ....
Fly Emirates if you can, never had a problem in 25 years... one flight with Etihad has turned into the most stressful flying experience ever !!!

Very poor service
The air hostess was not very helpful and was very rude.
We have ordered for something and she provided us with a different meal.
When we informed it was the wrong order, she reluctantly answered what we ordered was over and this was the only thing left.
She was not even courteous to let us know that she is providing a different option as she ran out.
When asked for support with baggage to arrange space in the overhead compartment, she was very lazy and was least concerned.

Date of travel: January 2024
Reviewed 22 May 2024

Paid for 6 seats so we could be near the front of the plane and so not have to walk too far due to mobility issues. These seats were allocated to someone else the day before we flew. I wasted my last day on holiday trying to speak to someone to resolve it, was told it would be sorted at the airport- it was not. Ive tried ringing them, emailing and chatting online and each time given the excuse we are exceptionally busy but someone will get back to you within 48 hours. Complete lie, no one acknowledges my calls or correspondence. They still have my £381.60 I paid,will never trust them again with my money.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 22 May 2024

I had to flights with connection 11 hours in Abu Dhabi, first flight they didn’t gave even food , after complaining they gave me sandwiches ( by the way I was in the business class!!!!) then when I arrived to my final destination they lost my baggage, and they don’t answer and no taking any responsibility!!! ( they told me to split the baggage) from the first flight!
Its horrible! All my medical things there, it’s even not about the clothes or something.
No body care how are you.
It’s an horrible airline! And don’t worse the value of the money, especially for a business class!! I don’t want to know what happens in the economy!

Date of travel: May 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.