“Worst customer service”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 24 May 2024

Very poor service
The air hostess was not very helpful and was very rude.
We have ordered for something and she provided us with a different meal.
When we informed it was the wrong order, she reluctantly answered what we ordered was over and this was the only thing left.
She was not even courteous to let us know that she is providing a different option as she ran out.
When asked for support with baggage to arrange space in the overhead compartment, she was very lazy and was least concerned.

Date of travel: January 2024

Reviewed 22 May 2024

Paid for 6 seats so we could be near the front of the plane and so not have to walk too far due to mobility issues. These seats were allocated to someone else the day before we flew. I wasted my last day on holiday trying to speak to someone to resolve it, was told it would be sorted at the airport- it was not. Ive tried ringing them, emailing and chatting online and each time given the excuse we are exceptionally busy but someone will get back to you within 48 hours. Complete lie, no one acknowledges my calls or correspondence. They still have my £381.60 I paid,will never trust them again with my money.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 22 May 2024

I had to flights with connection 11 hours in Abu Dhabi, first flight they didn’t gave even food , after complaining they gave me sandwiches ( by the way I was in the business class!!!!) then when I arrived to my final destination they lost my baggage, and they don’t answer and no taking any responsibility!!! ( they told me to split the baggage) from the first flight!
Its horrible! All my medical things there, it’s even not about the clothes or something.
No body care how are you.
It’s an horrible airline! And don’t worse the value of the money, especially for a business class!! I don’t want to know what happens in the economy!

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 21 May 2024

I have been waiting since April 15 for my case to be handled, but until today I have only been told sorry, our team will contact you. I have had the worst experience you could ever have with a company with my 10 month old daughter and my pregnant wife. Paid thousands of euros but the service we received was the worst you could get and the crew was rude to us.

etihad still hasn't solved my problem

they just tell me that they are very busy

I definitely do not recommend Etihad

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 21 May 2024

Hello to all!
I am writing as my husband surprised me with the most amazing airplane travel experience of our lifetime on Etihad! From the first tear-jerking moments to the landing, the service, food, hospitality, and kindness were beyond measure. And the person who was integral in this "once in a lifetime" trip was Michael, along with his wonderful staff. He made us feel like we were the only ones on the plane with his unrelenting attentiveness, sincerity, professionalism, and approachable "fine dining" etiquette...made us feel right at home! My husband and I would recommend Etihad, Michael especially, and his staff, for any trip in your near future! Cheers!

Date of travel: May 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2024

Hi there, thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and were happy with our services. *Zia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.