“Horrible experience with them!”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 22 May 2024

I had to flights with connection 11 hours in Abu Dhabi, first flight they didn’t gave even food , after complaining they gave me sandwiches ( by the way I was in the business class!!!!) then when I arrived to my final destination they lost my baggage, and they don’t answer and no taking any responsibility!!! ( they told me to split the baggage) from the first flight!
Its horrible! All my medical things there, it’s even not about the clothes or something.
No body care how are you.
It’s an horrible airline! And don’t worse the value of the money, especially for a business class!! I don’t want to know what happens in the economy!

Reviewed 21 May 2024

I have been waiting since April 15 for my case to be handled, but until today I have only been told sorry, our team will contact you. I have had the worst experience you could ever have with a company with my 10 month old daughter and my pregnant wife. Paid thousands of euros but the service we received was the worst you could get and the crew was rude to us.

etihad still hasn't solved my problem

they just tell me that they are very busy

I definitely do not recommend Etihad

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 21 May 2024

Hello to all!
I am writing as my husband surprised me with the most amazing airplane travel experience of our lifetime on Etihad! From the first tear-jerking moments to the landing, the service, food, hospitality, and kindness were beyond measure. And the person who was integral in this "once in a lifetime" trip was Michael, along with his wonderful staff. He made us feel like we were the only ones on the plane with his unrelenting attentiveness, sincerity, professionalism, and approachable "fine dining" etiquette...made us feel right at home! My husband and I would recommend Etihad, Michael especially, and his staff, for any trip in your near future! Cheers!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2024

Hi there, thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and were happy with our services. *Zia

Reviewed 20 May 2024

We wanted to buy extra baggage 4 days before our flight. We checked our ticket online and it said we had 15 kg extra baggage. Tried to call 3 phone numbers of Etihad in Madrid to verify this - the numbers we called were: +34910507223, +34900810474, and +34910507271. The recording for all 3 numbers said that the numbers were “indisponible”. We tried going into the website - for several hours, we were just being shut off! After trying so much, we gave up. Upon check in, counter employee refused to accept our reasoning that Etihad was unreachable either by phone or through the website. We were overweight by 11 kgs and offered to pay with our miles. It was turned down. Finally, we were made to pay €938 for our excess kgs.

Reviewed 20 May 2024

When the dinner arrived I asked them the option and the crew mentioned that it was chicken curry and rice and aloo paranta as veg option . So I ordered veg option for myself and my son ,I opened mine and saw that it was not aloo paranta but instead it was rajma and rice . So I requested another crew member if they can change my son’s food and give non veg instead as it was not still opened. She said I have to wait unless she finishes serving food. I waited and waited but she never came back to me and my son never had his dinner waiting for the chicken . Anyway first wrong information about food and secondly when asked no reply or change of food at least for the child.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please fill our online feedback form: https://www.etihad.com/en-us/help/feedback and click on 'share feedback', so our Guest Relations team can look into the matter and thoroughly investigate this further for you. They will be in touch with you post their review of your case. Thanks. *Zia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.