“Worst check in online process/bag drop. Bad handle case process.”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 23 April 2024

Nightmare checking in process at the airport at Malpensa Italy. The checking in online is useless(for bag drop) slow down almost 2 hrs at the airport while counters for check in are free. I have always been travels with Etihad in the past 15 years. I will think twice if have to rebook again.

Date of travel: April 2024
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2024

Hi Annie, that doesn't sound ideal. Please share more details regarding this via: https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/help/feedback allowing our Guest relations team to review your case and get back to you. Thanks. *Zia

Reviewed 23 April 2024

I lost one of my connecting flight because of their flight delay which resulted in 17 hours of additional travel time. The worst travel of my life. No ground staff helped me, I booked the hotel (which I have now claimed) after wasting 3 hours trying to seek help from Etihad. They damaged one of my bags.
On-board service was poor as well. The restrooms were dirty most times with no supplied of paper towels and hand soap. Food was okay.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that your overall experience with us was not as expected. We always aim to operate all our flights as scheduled, however, there are times when certain circumstances happen beyond our control which may lead to delays of certain flights. Please escalate this matter further via: https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/help/feedback allowing our Guest relations team to investigate and get back to you. Thanks. *Zia

Reviewed 23 April 2024

They have not served us tea
There were turbulence in airline
Need to work on this
Airbus is small, it needs to be spacious and legroom must be wide enough to get comfortable

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2024

I'm sorry to hear about the turbulence during your flight and the inconvenience of not receiving tea. Your feedback about the Airbus size and legroom is noted; comfort is paramount, especially during air travel. If there's anything else you'd like to share or if there's anything I can assist you with, please feel free to reach us out via our social media channels. *Ikra

Reviewed 23 April 2024

I was exited to get onboard Etihad from Abu Dhabi to JFK , till then it was all outstanding service by the staff on board as well as airport staff , everything went downhill when the staff servicing the business class became selective , ignoring any requests from me or my son, was surprised when staff would not return back when you request a meal. I had flown Etihad several years back from Dallas and I had seen a similar behavior but thought it might have changed .. surprising it is the same. I have decided not to reinvent the wheel but fly emirates or Qatar in future. as their staff are more seasoned.

Reviewed 23 April 2024

I booked on 15 March tickets to Umrah ( transfer Abu Dhabu to Jeddah). Booked via website Etihad and paid by IDEAL.

Money was written off from my bankaccount, but tickets where not issued.Contact Etihad directly. Cause of problem with GlobalCollect the amount was not approved by Etihad Airways. The amount would be refund within 15 working days. It is now more then 45 working days and still waiting for my refund.

Due to the lack service at refund departement of Etihad Airways , I am now forced to appoInt a lawyer and start legal summon against Etihad Airways BV.

Date of travel: April 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.