“Worst airline service ever”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 4 March 2024

Worst service ever. Please dont book try other airlines. They dont know when they will cancel your flight , moreover rude customer service .

Date of travel: March 2024
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2024

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We strive for better service and will address your concerns seriously. If you have any specific issues you'd like to discuss further, please reach out to us directly via our social media channels. *Ikra

Reviewed 3 March 2024

This airline had the potential to be one of the leading carriers, but they missed every opportunity to take a lead. I have tried multiple times claiming the miles through their app but didn’t work. Again contacted the guest email, and they denied my request!

Date of travel: May 2023
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

We apologize for the issue you've experienced regarding your mileage claim. We'd like to assist you further with this matter. Could you please send us a private message with your booking details and the specifics of your miles claim? Our team will promptly address your concerns and work towards a resolution. *Ikra

Reviewed 3 March 2024

READ THE FINE PRINT! I managed to book a “non-refundable” and “non-changeable” flight and Etihad Airways refused to consider a partial refund or even offer a change of flight due to circumstances beyond my control. I contacted them 2 months before the flight is scheduled because the Visa was denied and consequently, I would not be able to take the flight. Customer service was polite, but copy pasting canned answers. The fine print mentions that lack of appropriate travel documents is on the customer… that is understandable if informing close to the flight… but providing 2 months’ notice and not even offering a “flight change” (for a fee) to book to a different destination is quite unreasonable and not at all focused on customer-satisfaction. They would rather stick it to their customers and pocket the cash then offer a clear, simple solution.

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 2 March 2024

"I flew from Istanbul to Melbourne on February 20th with Etihad Airways (EY460).
1) On the flight from Abu Dhabi to Melbourne, my seat was broken. When the plane was about to take off, a flight attendant came and told me to put my seat upright, but the seat wouldn't stay upright. The flight attendant left, then the cabin manager came and forcefully pushed the seat forward to make it upright. However, the seat started slowly reclining again. In my understanding, the seat should be upright during takeoff and landing. When the plane was about to land, another cabin crew member came and told me to put the seat upright, and I mentioned that the seat wasn't staying in place. the cabin crew didn't assist me in this situation, and I'm curious about who would take responsibility in case of any danger.
2) I had enough of eating chicken and pasta on the plane.. Ok This is Economy Class . But after all, we still pay for it, but I still think we deserve a good service
3) Also Leg room very tight

• Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2024

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We are sorry that the issue with your seat was not promptly resolved by our cabin crew.

Regarding the meal options, we understand the importance of providing diverse and satisfactory meal choices to our passengers. We will review our menu offerings to ensure a better selection in the future.

As for the legroom, we acknowledge your feedback and will take it into consideration as we strive to enhance. *Ikra

Reviewed 2 March 2024

Very rude staff got damaged bags 3 of them as I travelled with family. Staff at abu dhabi airport is useless and unhelpful.

Date of travel: November 2023
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.