“The Lounge time issue.”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 22 February 2024

This airlines has only one lounge in the KUL airport called Global Lounge. The people work for this lounge are so rude. My flight layover KUL for 7 hours, but the Global Lounge only allows me to stay 4 hours before departure. They will tell you on the face that they don’t care , just come back 4 hours before your departure because that what the policy between Etihad and the airport lounge. Really? With all the money we paid for business class and Etihad only let us be in the Global lounge for 4 hours? How this Etihad airline deserves 5 stars? That I really don’t know.

Date of travel: February 2024
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2024

I'm sorry to hear about your experience at the Global Lounge in KUL airport. Our aim is to provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience for all our guests, and it's disappointing to learn that you encountered issues with the lounge staff. Can you please reach us via our social media channels to discuss this further? *Ikra

Reviewed 22 February 2024

Its has classy crap cabin crew which consistently ignore assistance call. They are prudent to miss you serving food if you are sleeping. And based on skin color they respond to your request.

• Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2024

I am not happy to hear this, Nares. Ensuring a high standard of service and treating all passengers equally is paramount to us. Can you please raise a complaint on our official website so we can investigate this? *Ikra

Reviewed 22 February 2024

Superb service onboard our flight from
Heathrow to Bangkok via Abu Dhabi - we were flying for my 30th birthday and was sitting at the bar in business class - Joanne Lesley the cabin manager really looked after us and went out her way to make our journey memorable. She brought over cake and champagne and did a little wine tasting experience. Highly recommend flying with Etihad and hats off to Joanne for making it special!

1  Thank Anthony C

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that Joanne provided exceptional service and made your journey memorable, especially for such a special occasion. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Joanne and the rest of our team. We look forward to welcoming you on board again soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2024

Worst experience ever. I choose Etihad since most people have a good experience way before covid pandemic. Turn out when I take the flight on Feb 2024, the flight served by Wamos for a long haul and it become the worst flight ever. The crew is not polite. They take out my meals, without asking, when I'm not opening the food since I'm still exhaust. They didn't ask for what I want to eat, they just put the food and the drink randomly. When I ask for another drink, (just a simple hot tea), they mention it's not available and they didn't even try to check :-(
I have a daughter that ask for pasta since the passenger before me get a pasta, the crew arrogantly say: this is only available, you want to take it or no

Please bring the good experience flight with Etihad back. Stop using Wamos

• Check-in and boarding

We sincerely apologize for the unacceptable experience you encountered during your recent flight with us. Your feedback is deeply concerning, and we assure you that we take it very seriously. It's disheartening to hear about the lapses in service and the lack of courtesy displayed by our crew. This falls far below the standard of service we aim to provide to all our passengers.

Please fill up the feedback form on our website so we can investigate what happened. *Ikra

Reviewed 21 February 2024

The food was so tasty, and no screen made me bored. Great staff member and better boarding music.Lovely window seats.Quiet Cabin while I slept.

Date of travel: September 2023
    • Check-in and boarding

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the delicious food, found the cabin environment comfortable, and appreciated the attentiveness of our staff. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled to know that we could contribute to making your journey enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon! *Ikra

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.