“Some bad crew and some good crew”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My return journey at same route via Etihad proves some wrong people gives you wrong impression and some good people cover that up.
1. From PVG-AUH. Night flight so for food they provide snacks in which given the sandwich to everyone and there's no other option. When I asked the lady if the sandwich is with Vegetables only or with Chicken because I want to be sure as I don't eat beef but she said she doesn't know and will check and confirm. Its been more than 20 minutes and i asked her twice but she didn't confirm anything. When press button for calling them but no one came and automatically light switch off. After sometime another Steward was passing by and I asked him so very politely he said its with Chicken so for double confirmation I said if he is sure. so he goes back and brings the paper on which Menu for that flight was mentioned. but till that time Sandwich is already so cold so not possible for me to eat but like i said someone is good and someone doesn't care at all.
2- from AUH-PVG. When our meals served the kid with us took Juice and after some time and before trays picked up kid asked for another glass of juice and i called up the lady but she replied to me that cannot serve more juice as the serving is already stopped so only can give water. At that point of time, I feel like who said this is world class Airlines which cannot give a glass of Juice to the kid but as same to my last flight. Another lady who were collecting the trays and I asked her the same. she takes out her paper and writes on that and after 5 minutes only Bring Juice and also one Beer for me too and I was like really it depends you are interacting with which kind of people makes the difference.

1  Thank Anishv19
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Anishv, this is not the experience we want our guests to have. Please send us a message along with your booking reference to feedback@etihad.ae , as this would help us to innovate our products and services. Thank you. *Ari

Write a ReviewReviews (12,819)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had never flown with a luxury airline before. I boarded Etihad Airways from Manchester, UK and kicked myself for not having used them before. I only had an economy ticket but I felt like I was in first class.

The seats were very comfortable, reclining and had a headrest so you could lean your head on the side and sleep very easily.

The customer service was second to none. I was given a meal and unlimited drinks. I don't drink alcohol being a Muslim but I saw other passengers getting free alcoholic drinks too. The entertainment system was plentiful with many movies, TV shows, books, music and games.

However, the problem was the shuttle bus from Abu Dhabi to Dubaui. I was waiting for an hour and half for the shuttle bus to set off to Dubai. On the way back to Abu Dhabi three days later, the shuttle bus didn't even wait for 5 minutes so I missed it and had to get a taxi from Dubai to Abu Dhabi!

@etihadairways - I had a great experience apart from the shuttle bus not waiting for me :(

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Check-in and boarding

Hello there, thanks for your review. We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it so much! :)

We have a schedule in place for our coaches to leave, and we'll not be able to make them depart earlier or later. This is to ensure that we are fair to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon! :) *Ari

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The difference it makes when staff do their duty and then some....with a smile. From the gorgeous girl at check in who offered us a bank of 4 seats for 2 of us so that we had more comfort to te stewardesses for whom nothing was too much trouble. And all done in a pleasant manner. We'll done all.

• Check-in and boarding

Hello Gordon, thank you for the feedback.
We are happy to hear that our staff made you feel so welcome. *Isi

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Packed in like sardines, the poorest of airline food bearing in mind how limited airline food is. Having to repeatedly ask for water, given 100mls and having to ask over and over on 12 hour+ flight. Offered to buy a bottle of water and was refused, no reason given. Stewardesses did their duty but no more than that....

• Check-in and boarding

Hello Gordon, thank you for your review. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience. We need this in order to improve our service. Thank you. *Isi

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice Aircompany, And nice plesant flight. The Pilots make everything to make it pleasant nice landing, decending and approach. Recommend.

• Check-in and boarding

Hello Dzmitry, thank you for your big compliments and your full star rating. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience with us. Thank you so much. See you again. *Isi