“Etihad = Luxury (just one slight issue)”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had never flown with a luxury airline before. I boarded Etihad Airways from Manchester, UK and kicked myself for not having used them before. I only had an economy ticket but I felt like I was in first class.

The seats were very comfortable, reclining and had a headrest so you could lean your head on the side and sleep very easily.

The customer service was second to none. I was given a meal and unlimited drinks. I don't drink alcohol being a Muslim but I saw other passengers getting free alcoholic drinks too. The entertainment system was plentiful with many movies, TV shows, books, music and games.

However, the problem was the shuttle bus from Abu Dhabi to Dubaui. I was waiting for an hour and half for the shuttle bus to set off to Dubai. On the way back to Abu Dhabi three days later, the shuttle bus didn't even wait for 5 minutes so I missed it and had to get a taxi from Dubai to Abu Dhabi!

@etihadairways - I had a great experience apart from the shuttle bus not waiting for me :(

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello there, thanks for your review. We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it so much! :)

We have a schedule in place for our coaches to leave, and we'll not be able to make them depart earlier or later. This is to ensure that we are fair to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon! :) *Ari

Write a ReviewReviews (12,833)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The difference it makes when staff do their duty and then some....with a smile. From the gorgeous girl at check in who offered us a bank of 4 seats for 2 of us so that we had more comfort to te stewardesses for whom nothing was too much trouble. And all done in a pleasant manner. We'll done all.

• Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Gordon, thank you for the feedback.
We are happy to hear that our staff made you feel so welcome. *Isi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Packed in like sardines, the poorest of airline food bearing in mind how limited airline food is. Having to repeatedly ask for water, given 100mls and having to ask over and over on 12 hour+ flight. Offered to buy a bottle of water and was refused, no reason given. Stewardesses did their duty but no more than that....

• Check-in and boarding

Hello Gordon, thank you for your review. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience. We need this in order to improve our service. Thank you. *Isi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice Aircompany, And nice plesant flight. The Pilots make everything to make it pleasant nice landing, decending and approach. Recommend.

• Check-in and boarding

Hello Dzmitry, thank you for your big compliments and your full star rating. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience with us. Thank you so much. See you again. *Isi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good service, on time, good food. Very friendly flight crew. Had a short Layover at Abu dabi aitport, had no difficulties anywhere throughout. Airbus A380 was super smooth. Good entertainment system

Date of travel: August 2018
1  Thank chet1191

Hello Chet, thank you for your big compliments and your full star rating. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience with us. Thank you so much. See you again. *Isi