“Incredible service”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I took the long route back to New Zealand - a 35 hour trip in total. The airline staff is so professional, yet courteous, their service really made a difference.
The food is delicious! And every need I had was met with willingness to help and efficiency in finding solutions.

Thanks so much for the incredible service!!

Date of travel: May 2018
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Hey Pixie, delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! We hope you have recovered well from your super-long journey and look forward to welcoming you onboard again, for your next adventure :) *Nic

Write a reviewReviews (16,525)

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I traveled from Bangalore to jeddah and back on etihad airways..a majority of the passengers were given different seats including me. Our family was separated on both the ways.the staff is so dumb that they couldn't give the seats in sequence to families. The flight crew had a tough time by arranging. I even asked the crew about it. They had no idea why the numbers were not given in sequence.
Will not travel again.

1  Thank irfan a
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hello Irfan, thank you for your review. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience with us. We value your insights and need those to improve our service. Thank you. *Isi

Reviewed 3 May 2018

My first time flying international and I was traveling solo.
I had alot of anxiety... there was missing my flight, my connecting flight in Abu, my luggage, what am I gonna do on the flight for all those hours!!!!!
Look it was my first time okay... hahahahaha

From Johannesburg to Abu and finally Bangkok, I had a pleasant stay in the clouds, I was well fed(hahahaha).

Okay on a serious note for the price I paid for the flights I think it was well worth it. The attendands were absolutely friendly and yet professional, served even the most diffucult passanger with a smile and courtesy. They answered all my 1001 questions and actually when we landed gave me clear instruction and tips on overlays and connecting to the next flight.

10/10 for me

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Ms_K8Williams

Hello Kate, thank you for your review.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with our team on board and they were so helpful.
See you soon again for your return flight hopefully. *Isi

Reviewed 3 May 2018

their service was good but improvements to be made on their meals. We had stop over at Abu Dhabi 10hrs which I think they should provide meal vouchers for their clients.Overall the flights was okay and I also think they should improve on entertainment.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Hello Belle, thank you for your review. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience.
An airline provides accommodation / vouchers for long transits depending on the route and fare booked. If there are e.g. connections with less connecting time we won't provide the said.
Thank you again for your feedback. *isi

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Great flying experience from check in to luggage collection. Greeted warmly by the check in staff where information was passed and directed with a friendly smile to cozy lounge. Although not up to usual high standards of Etihad lounges, the lounge provides good selection of food and beverages along with WIFI access. Boarding was smooth with the help of onboard staff. Comfortable seats and wide variety of entertainment provided for a great flying experience with delicious food. On arrival, quick processing thanks to fast track I made my way to small but stacked arrival lounge where limousine service was promptly provided. Great experience.

Date of travel: April 2018

Hello Ibrahim, thank you for your big compliments and your full star rating. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience with us. Thank you so much. *Isi

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.