“Pathetic Customer service”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I checked-in a bag from Perth, it did not get delivered to me after 10days of landing. Effectively, my belongings (checked bag from Perth) I packed for my 10day travel for PER-DXB-PER itinerary were not delivered to me for my use. I had to purchase new baggage, items of clothing, and other essentials to get through this. I repeatedly contacted Emirates for compensation and Emirates has not bothered to respond back or apologise for the inconvenience it caused. I would never fly this airline again. Compeltely unacceptable customer service

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Rentinperth

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Avoid at all cost. Never book here. Especially if u r going to India. We booked and they said we couldnot fly because of some oci issues. Even though we have flew with the oci in December with Qutar and in September with air India. They took around 500$ just to change flight even though it was their fault. Very over hyped. Customer service is really bad and the person doing the checkin was rude.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If I could drop an additional extra 10*s I would.

Initially I injured my leg at Narita airport, after approaching JAL staff and asking for a wheelchair I eventually got one, after initially being told to "go to the information desk" which was nigh on impossible because my leg was practically shaking by the time I walked 3 esculators up to international check in on 3F.

When sitting at the back of the emirates check in waiting for it to open, the lady said "you'll be the first to board" and took my suitcase from me and fast tracked me into the front of the line whilst I was in my wheelchair. After checking me in I was fast tracked through the Diplomat corridor in Narita airport and taken straight to my gate as I was a solo traveller where I waited till boarding, eventually when I did board I was one of the first on the flight, after noticing I had difficulty walking the lady offered me her shoulder and asked if I wanted to lean on her shoulder as I walked to the seat, I politely declined as I wasnt exactly balanced and I weighed more *didnt wanna injure her if I fell pretty much*.

Flight was smooth as butter even watched the F1 😌

On the next flight to Birmingham it was very much the same story cant fault it, as I was walking through the tunnel a passenger took my bag and helped me walk to the plane, when we got to the plane cabin crew took over, lovely lady took my bag. Halfway through the flight she got my nintendo switch out the overhead for me. I was able to play some Persona to relax on the flight. It was brilliant and I even got some splendid views too

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst customer service and flight experience ever! I have submitted multiple complaints and no responses or rectification! I’ve travelled with them before and I’ve never seen such a change and awful experience! They have changed a lot since the flood I think. They don’t care about customers or luxury that they advertise. Look elsewhere especially for the cost and the lack of customer service.

Food-we all got food poisoning after the flight. Especially my kids! Which they didn’t eat anything but the food on the flight

Luggage: all our luggage’s were missing and we had to fight for ourselves to find it. Then finding it, it was all broken.

We were stranded in the airport for 14 hours and they informed us of one thing but then we were left again to find out what we need to do with toddlers!!!

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time flying with Emirates! It was such a great experience from start to finish. The A380 was brilliant with good leg room even in Economy! I had flight attendant Semi Lai take care of me through my flight, and she went out of her way to make myself and fellow passengers feel relaxed and comfortable. She even took a Polaroid picture of us which is a nice little keepsake! She is a credit to your business.
The food and drink selection was excellent.
Overall, I am really looking forward to flying with Emirates again!

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.