“Emirates is the best airlines in my experience”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 3 March 2024

Emirates is the best airlines I tried so far and the business class on the A380 is wonderful. We flew from Milano to Auckland via Dubai and return and we dont have any inconvenience or delay. The bussiness ticket allows entry to the Emirates Lounge in Milano, Dubai nd Auckland and this is an added value.
I dont give 5 stars for a certain slowness in serving meals.

Reviewed 3 March 2024

Our food … one was served very cool
Service …, got up to use the restroom.. was told by an air hostess .. SIT DOWN, YOU ARE IN THE..I HAVE LOST MY COUNT NOW… I call that very rude

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 3 March 2024

Today was my first time flying first class on a380. I had a wonderful experience. Today the staff in first were awesome but Sarah was just amazing. She has been with emirates 21 years. I’m just so impressed she has kept an amazing attitude after such a long time. She is a gem and I’m so lucky to have her. So respectful and kind. Also the first class lounge in Dubai was amazing. I left an amazing review with the team there as well and told them how much i appreoxated the team.

Reviewed 3 March 2024

I was really looking forward to flying with Emirates, however due to the service and attitude of the air hostesses, on both the outgoing and return flight, I'd probably avoid flying with them in the future. It didn't matter if you put your service light on or not you were simply ignored.
They would look to see where the light was and just not bother attending to you.
I also asked for a drink of Cola as I had just woke up and missed the first service.
The air hostess said she would bring it for me, then just didn't bother, she went back to the galley and started laughing and joking with one of her male colleagues. 3 asks and about 30 minutes, it took to get a drink of juice.
The dinner service was also a joke, they served one half of the plane, and then left the other half waiting for over an hour. The other passengers had eaten and had there trays cleared away before they started serving the opposite side.
Very poor poor service on both flights, expected so much more.

1  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 2 March 2024

Have flown with Emirates several times last time pre Covid. Whilst the plane does give extra leg room and some comforts such as the screen access and a blanket and pillow given, service is really basic. One drink and half a cup of coffee on my incoming flight which was over 7hours. Had to ask 3 times for milk for my coffee. Yes you could buzz for another drink or go to galley and ask but don’t want to disturb others sitting next to you.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.