“Emirates best airline by far”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 3 March 2024

Today was my first time flying first class on a380. I had a wonderful experience. Today the staff in first were awesome but Sarah was just amazing. She has been with emirates 21 years. I’m just so impressed she has kept an amazing attitude after such a long time. She is a gem and I’m so lucky to have her. So respectful and kind. Also the first class lounge in Dubai was amazing. I left an amazing review with the team there as well and told them how much i appreoxated the team.

Reviewed 3 March 2024

I was really looking forward to flying with Emirates, however due to the service and attitude of the air hostesses, on both the outgoing and return flight, I'd probably avoid flying with them in the future. It didn't matter if you put your service light on or not you were simply ignored.
They would look to see where the light was and just not bother attending to you.
I also asked for a drink of Cola as I had just woke up and missed the first service.
The air hostess said she would bring it for me, then just didn't bother, she went back to the galley and started laughing and joking with one of her male colleagues. 3 asks and about 30 minutes, it took to get a drink of juice.
The dinner service was also a joke, they served one half of the plane, and then left the other half waiting for over an hour. The other passengers had eaten and had there trays cleared away before they started serving the opposite side.
Very poor poor service on both flights, expected so much more.

Reviewed 2 March 2024

Have flown with Emirates several times last time pre Covid. Whilst the plane does give extra leg room and some comforts such as the screen access and a blanket and pillow given, service is really basic. One drink and half a cup of coffee on my incoming flight which was over 7hours. Had to ask 3 times for milk for my coffee. Yes you could buzz for another drink or go to galley and ask but don’t want to disturb others sitting next to you.

Reviewed 2 March 2024

We've just returned from our holiday to Vietnam.

We pre-purchased our seats 12 months ago because my wife suffers from a medical condition and need seats with leg room. 12 hours before departure we checked in online to see our seats had been changed and we were at opposite ends if the plane.

We contacted customer service and tried to get seats that were at least together and were told to reclaim the money we paid for our original seats.

We arrived back a month ago and this still ongoing without a refund even though we have complained and filled every form they've asked us to.

First I complained about the lack of notice we were given, 24 hours. They said they don't have a computer program that tells customers if their seat is changed.

Then I complained that my wife had such an uncomfortable 7.5 hour flight because of her medical condition in a seat that wasn't suitable and not the same type as the one we purchased to be shot down and told it was.

Then I filled the two separate forms out for the refund of our seats for them to be rejected because of the incorrect ticket numbers Emirates customer service had themselves told us to put on the forms! I've jyst filled both forms out again to get an email to say it'll be 15 working days, three weeks, to get our refund for a problem we didn't create! Almost two months! Unbelievable.

I onced claimed money back from British Airways fir a cancelled flight and that literally took 5 minutesvand got my refund within a couple of days.

My impression of Emirates is they have zero empathy for their customers and try to make ut as difficult as possible to claim refunds in the hope you'll give up.

Not how I'd expected to be treated by an airline ranked 4th best in the world!

By all means book your flight with Emirates. It was a good experience but just hope nothing goes wrong because their customer service is shocking!!

Date of travel: January 2024
1  Thank SteveT158
Reviewed 2 March 2024

Incredibly unhelpful, initial flight was delayed and resulted in us missing connecting flight, had great seats before, had to rebook a day later, did not get any help, stuck on terrible seats and had to cancel all my birthday plans which had to miss as a result. Attendant manager didn’t give a toss about anything and just said to contact the airline. They could have at least offered business class (which was empty too. To add we are gold members. Doesn’t count for anything.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.