“You should fly it if your going to dubai or anywhere”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 1 March 2024

Perfect it so good . You should fly then at all cost even if it is 10000 CAD . You should fly it . The fruits were so delicious. They were the best among the rest.

MOTH IN FOOD- EMIRATES AIRLINES FLIGHT EK 0434-
06 FEB 2024
As I was eating my food, it was an omelette with mushrooms and a chicken sausage, I felt something furry inside my mouth. I obviously pulled it out. It was this moth- looking creature with black eyes and had tentacles. It was the size of a single knuckle with the feelers stretching out to the second knuckle. I called for the air- hostess. When she saw it, she was like, "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! Can I offer you something from business class?" So I said that that thing was in my mouth and that I don't think I could eat anything as I wanted to throw up. And then proceeded to throw up.
Multiple times. The manager in Zone F, Rabi, and the air hostess, Michelle, were both very kind an apologetic, however, a complaint was lodged on the flight and I have yet to hear from Emirates. Michelle gave me those free things they give out in first class, and said it does not make up for what has happened. It does not. Why has Emirates failed to make contact, or even bother apologising? I asked to take a picture of the 'thing', and Rabi said that since we were in Australia, they disposed of it immediately. However, I overheard him asking Michelle if she took a picture, to which she responded,
"Yes " They clearly did not want me having proof of any of this. Severely disappointed in Emirates.

This isn’t a complaint against the staff- As an enterprise, if a complaint was lodged on flight and the consumer told that they would be contacted- the consumer should have been contacted.

Reviewed 1 March 2024

Very poor experiance this month I never thought that at emirates
Poor beverage and poor crew service in propseonal crew

Reviewed 1 March 2024

We booked the flights as part of a package tour. The service on board was really very good. A good dinner and snacks as well as all you can drink in economy are a throwback to the good old days before low cost airlines.
All the flight attendants were very helpful and friendly. I find the legroom very comfortable even at 1.90 m.

Reviewed 29 February 2024

This was the worst Emirates Business Class flight I have ever experienced in many years. Starting with check in at Colombo, yes, we were early, but not allowed to check in (allegedly because Sri Lankan Immigration won't allow it!!). Told lounge was closed until nearer the flight time and told by Emirates staff to come back at 23.00. Check in staff arrived at 24.00 but just stood and sat around until 24.20 despite long queues of passengers waiting.
No separation for Business Class at Security or at the gate.
Flight meal choices poor for Business Class, frankly inedible.
Yet again no amenity kit despite night flight.

2 redeeming features; The Chauffeur service in Dubai to take us to Ras Al Kamaih and the service from the Emirates baggage service who quickly replaced a suitcase holed by Emirates on the outward journey.
Complaint to Emirates Customer Service produced a poor apparently automated reply. They just don't seem to care any more not at all like the Emirates of pre covid. Very reluctant to use them in the future.
Ex silver Skywards member.

Date of travel: February 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.