“F services”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 1 March 2024

Very poor experiance this month I never thought that at emirates
Poor beverage and poor crew service in propseonal crew

Reviewed 1 March 2024

We booked the flights as part of a package tour. The service on board was really very good. A good dinner and snacks as well as all you can drink in economy are a throwback to the good old days before low cost airlines.
All the flight attendants were very helpful and friendly. I find the legroom very comfortable even at 1.90 m.

Reviewed 29 February 2024

This was the worst Emirates Business Class flight I have ever experienced in many years. Starting with check in at Colombo, yes, we were early, but not allowed to check in (allegedly because Sri Lankan Immigration won't allow it!!). Told lounge was closed until nearer the flight time and told by Emirates staff to come back at 23.00. Check in staff arrived at 24.00 but just stood and sat around until 24.20 despite long queues of passengers waiting.
No separation for Business Class at Security or at the gate.
Flight meal choices poor for Business Class, frankly inedible.
Yet again no amenity kit despite night flight.

2 redeeming features; The Chauffeur service in Dubai to take us to Ras Al Kamaih and the service from the Emirates baggage service who quickly replaced a suitcase holed by Emirates on the outward journey.
Complaint to Emirates Customer Service produced a poor apparently automated reply. They just don't seem to care any more not at all like the Emirates of pre covid. Very reluctant to use them in the future.
Ex silver Skywards member.

Reviewed 29 February 2024

Usual A380 out to Dubai. Business Lounge usual excellent standard of food and drink. Reception ready to listen to my complainant about Chauffeur Drive service and prepared to take action - although issue still unresolved.
Flight uneventful although ICE does not seem to be as great as it used to be.
Disappointed that no amenity kits given out despite arrival in Dubai after midnight, apparently not considered a night flight.

Date of travel: January 2024
Reviewed 29 February 2024

I had booked emirates business class, when I got the email for checkin, I looked at the option for upgrading. It was a tiny amount and I took advantage of their offer.

The Emirates experience is fantastic. It starts in the first class lounge. A massive lounge, with everything you could need. The lounge is exceptionally quiet and I saw significantly more staff than I saw other passengers. The food in the buffet was fresh and delicious. The bar staff, were very helpful, I was not even allowed to use the coffee machine on my own.

Then from the lounge, you are escorted to your gate, again not seeing other passengers, only staff. The seat on board the aircraft is pure Emirates luxury. With the first class cabin less than half full, the care and attention I received was probably more than one would usually have. The drinks were delicious, the food even more so. The pajamas supplied was so comfortable. My only negative is they forgot my booking time for the shower. Luckily as there were so few first class passengers it was not an issue.

My thanks to Emirates and their exceptional staff. This was a once in a lifetime experience for me and I appreciate it.

Date of travel: January 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.