“The best kind of Hospitality staff”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 12 February 2022

I was traveling from Dubai to Auckland with my autistic younger brother, I’m fine with flying, my brother doesn’t enjoy rudeness, loudness, compact spaces. We are also 6,10 and 6,5, an 18 hr flight alone is quite a physical attempt when sitting in a normal economy seat.

The first leg was one of the better experiences I’ve had on such a long flight, one hostess in particular I think her name was Arianna, was very hospitable, she allocated us to exit row seats that were free for both legs of the flight, was able to redirect my brothers vegan meals to where we moved to, she was very polite and friendly.

I’ve been on enough flights to realize that the air staff play a massive role in making the difference between a comfortable flight and an uncomfortable experience.

Awesome team that flew today!
Flight EK448 Seat 18H and 18K

Thanks and until time whanau!

Josh & Jamie O’Brien

Date of travel: February 2022
1  Thank JoshTheGiant

Reviewed 10 February 2022

I have to totally disagree with almost every other review on here
Emirates owed us a return flight, Boris decided to cancel all flights last year from Dubai
Forward a year and I messaged emirates with a date that I would like to use the flight
No trouble in rebooking, done on Facebook messenger. No charge
The flights we took to maldives were excellent service , although there was only 10 people in business class!
Food, service, stewardess all great

Date of travel: March 2021
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 9 February 2022

Booked a return flight to Australia. Emirates randomly decided to change my return flight due to "operational reasons", they did it without calling me. Just sent an email. This change included an 18 hour layover in Dubai. Not what you want on a long flight! I went to change this myself, only to find my original flight times were in fact available! But they now want to charge me an additional £55 to be on it!? I am reluctant to do this in case they simply do this again! Tried to call them, can't get through. Only the second time I have used them, will try Singapore or Etihad next time.

Date of travel: February 2022
4  Thank rogue8282
Reviewed 9 February 2022

Because of Covid we had to postpone several times our travel to Dubai, which we originally booked in business class. But since Emirates kept being extremely friendly (we could have asked for a complete refund without any problem), we just rebooked, this time in first class !!! Well, it was worth the money ! As from the moment you close your door at home till you arrive in your hotel, Emirates doesn't stop pampering you at the highest level. The complete Staff (on the ground and in the air) prevent your wishes. The menu is fantastic with real caviar, Dom Perignon and the best world wines. It is almost a pity to sleep in the real comfortable bed, and you certainly feel sorry when the pilot announces the landing !! We cannot wait to go back !!!

Date of travel: November 2021
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank 777hendrika
Reviewed 8 February 2022

Refused us to board flight as test was taken 3 hours earlier than specified.
They wanted to charge us £20,000 for booking another flight for the following day.
We already paid Qantas $24,000 flying business class for 2 return airfares before departing Australia.

Date of travel: January 2022
1  Thank Errol M
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.