“I got stuck at the airport”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 24 September 2021

I was ordered from some travel agency and I wanted to change my flight, I tried to contact the plane but due to long hold I could not contact the plane, I got stuck at the airport and after getting SkyWorldTravel I tried to call them. At first they also rejected me but later asked them to change my plane with a discount. Finally I got on my plane. If anyone else has the same problem as me, please try it: + 1-888-720-1433.

Reviewed 22 September 2021

Pathetic customer service. Had lot of expectation about emirates, but lost trust on them now. The customer service representative was rude. I was informed about flight cancellation just 10 days before my flight dated 2nd Oct. When I called them to book another flight on the same day (As I needed to travel the same), they said the seats are fully booked and the next available slot is the 11th Oct which is 9 days after my original booking date. When I told the CS to provide some solution to travel on the my original booking date, his tone was rude, as if the flight got cancelled due to my fault.

As a customer, emirates have to offer us a compensation to travel before cancelling the flight for reason even they dont know. There were seats available on business class for another flight on the same day, and I asked if they can upgrade my booking to business class because its their fault. But he was adamant and said I will have to pay the extra charges for business class. Why should I pay extra for a problem which was from their side?

Really bad service, doesnt care about the convenience of the customer, they are simply looting money with their brand image. Will never travel on emirate ever again. There are much cheaper flights who provide good customer service.

2  Thank Jerry149
Reviewed 21 September 2021

The second leg of my journey from London to Seychelles. Transit in DXB was straightforward, just being required to show one's negative PCR test result. I have never seen the DXB airport complex so empty at night! The boarding process was as normal, no requirement to show anything more than one's passport and boarding pass.
The flight itself was excellent. Passengers well spaced out. In flight service and quality of food was excellent and, despite all the masks, the cabin crew were as friendly and helpful as always. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 21 September 2021

After 18 months of not flying, it was good to be back on board with Emirates. With all the Covid-19 travel requirements at my final destination (Seychelles), the various e-mails from Emirates in the run up to the departure process were excellent guides as to requirements, both in transit in DXB and for entering Seychelles. Check-in was only a little longer than previously, then through to the almost empty lounge where there were drinks and food available - no newspapers sadly!
The flight itself was excellent, good food and excellent personal service, all following strictly the various Covid-19 requirements. Passengers were well spaced out. The flight itself was excellent as was the transit processing. Brilliant - thank you again, Emirates for a great flight. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 20 September 2021

Overall the flight was no better than any other business class
i was with someone and we were separated by a partition that could not be lowered
The problem came with the lack of communication. Apparently they took off late (they lied saying the aircraft was being cleaned) because they could not locate everyone's luggage.
Upon arrival all was revealed and told our luggage were located and will be on the following flight (next day) and be delivered at our place by Sunday morning
We insisted to see a manager at the airport and asked to have luggage delivered on Saturday night once they tagged it (they assured us it would be done)
Saturday night: NO LUGGAGE
Sunday morning: NO LUGGAGE
Sunday afternoon: NO LUGGAGE

Make sure they don't misplace your luggage or it might take a while to wear something!

2  Thank freevacationer
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.