“EMIRATES THE WORLDS BEST AIRLINE”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is indeed a great pleasure to fly on Emirates. Emirates Business class is excellent. I have traveled business class on other airlines but I find that Emirates is the best. Emirates air hostesses and stewards make one feel like one big family. Their inflight entertainment is par excellent. The food on board is fantastic. The service is excellent. Their flat seat beds are excellent. The decor of the aircraft and the entertainment area at the back of the aircraft is superb.
I strongly recommend Emirates.

Date of travel: February 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (48,164)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you have read my earlier review of Emirates, you should know that I am not a fan. I had an issue with them from a previous flight and still have a bitter taste in my mouth about them. Especially after they offered a compensation and then never gave it.

That being said, I still have to fly them due to my company booking my travel. The service with the flight attendants is also average to some what above average. The rest of the staff (I have never dealt with the pilots) are the ones that have attitudes.

The planes are OK. Like all airlines, they have a messed up way of booking people. I was asked during the flight to move seats so a couple could sit together. This being after I had paid t sit in a particular seat. The flight attendant was nice, and explained why, but it still means that a couple was given seats that someone else paid extra money for. If you want couples together, make them pay for the seats to be together. I have to when I travel with my wife.

Also, the entertainment on the aircraft is so-so. Yes, it has some newer movies, and I understand the issues involved with how everything works in obtaining movies, TV shows and etc. My issues is that when you are wearing your headphones and an overhead announcement comes on, the volume goes to the max. I turn the volume down for a reason.

I know my gripes sound petty. If I am having to pay for travel (and I do, even with my company) then I should be happy with the travel. They are not a horrible airline, but they have issues with their attitude on a level above their every day service providers. I wish they would fix this this. I used to love flying this airline and now I would prefer another one if given the option. All due to the attitude of the airline management.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For many years I flew as a GOLD member but family illness stopped that for 18 months now starting out again as a blue member and disappointed now
Lounge at BHAM is excellent but the flight attendant on the DUBAI leg in my section was truly not up to the mark. lacking a smile or manners as well,
Plane into Dubai was 50 minutes late arriving at departure time of flight to Dhaka.
The mad rush to catch the Dhaka leg was made with a very good flight though.
But I have to consider Turkish in future as some 20% cheaper

Date of travel: February 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We travelled as a family back to Cambodia and enjoyed this experience. Friendly staff, spacious, good meals and an eye for the kids - we felt taken care off very well.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Both outbound and inbound flights were operated with B777 aircraft. The check-in was very fast, boarding was smooth, food was good. Great in-flight entertainment systems in economy class. The size of the screen is quite impressive. Flight attendants did a very good job overall. The only negative point was on the outbound red eye flight. We decided to sleep and skip the dinner but at some point the flight attendant woke us up to ask if we want to eat (which obviously declined).

Date of travel: November 2018