“Business trip to the UK”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The food and drinks service was excellent. The in flight entertainment provided a wide range of excellent options.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,599)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Emirates is one of the best airlines thanks to the quality of their planes, the reach, the onboard entertainment, the food, probably also the personnel.. but even like this I found a couple of flaws they should improve: on air Wifi is terrible, also if you purchase the premium one. The loyalty program became a mission impossible. To become silver you need to flight like a pilot, for gold and platinum is basically impossible.

1  Thank Paolo R
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The staff were excellent, food was very eatable from a proper menu which you do not normally get economy class will definitely fly with this airline again when ever possible

Date of travel: February 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a very harrowing and traumatic experience with your flight attendants on a Dubai to New York flight that landed today morning. I was experiencing the most awful stomach aches. The pain level went up to 9 on a scale of 10. I needed to go to the toilet and walk off the pain a little after remaining seated for 9 long hours. I was seated in the window seat and the food trays needed to be cleared so I could get up. I asked one male flight attendant and he only offered to give me my bag from the overhead bin in which my pain medicines were. The pain was only worsening, so I asked a woman flight attendant who was standing right next to my row for help. She was talking to another passenger about Pringles for ages even though she had already handed her a huge can of the potato chips. When I asked the flight attendant for help, she rudely snapped at me and told me not to interrupt her conversation. I tried to explain to her that I needed to get up and go to the toilet ASAP and that I was unwell but she only got more mean and nasty. I had no option left but to raise my voice and only then did she grudgingly agree to clear the trays. Soon after that the male flight attendant returned and very aggressively started asking me what my problem was and why I was creating a scene. I had to explain myself to him and diffuse the situation all while I was in terrible pain and suffering in silence. Not once did the Emirates flight attendants offer any empathy or help towards a passenger who was unwell on the flight. This kind of behaviour from your flight attendants is appalling and also, racist. They seemed happy to pander to the wishes of a white woman who wanted Pringles but when I asked for help because I was suffering from immense pain, I was rudely dismissed at first and then later humiliated by your staff in front of other passengers. This kind of behaviour is infuriating and highly unacceptable. Even for basic things like water, I had to ask at least 4-5 times before I got it. These two flight attendants should be fired or at least suspended for the horrible way they treated me and behaved in today’s flight. Of course, no action will be taken against them but I want to share my experience nevertheless.

4  Thank Anuradha V
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

i reached my flight and trying to find my seat, my seat was 35 F and the map of the plane is the opposite the last seat no. Is at the beginning. So i went to the back and then i came to the front. While im walking to the front the lady shouted (Are you lost your seat it is right here 35F is it hard twice), then i asked her to help me with my hand luggage but she told me (it is not my job to put your luggage!!! My job is only to show you the place) and because I’m a polite person i put the hand luggage myself. But she did not stop there she shouted again ( put your hand luggage in a good position!!!!!!!!!!!!) and when i asked her what is your name she told me why you need my name ? So i asked where is the manager here please? She told me im the manager and she shouted again ( your head is not straight please manage your head)!!!!!!!!!!! I was very shocked She was very rude to me and Im very polite person, she refused to give me her name so i asked the other lady about her name, she said her name is (iliyana). If you think she stopped there you are wrong,She was walking around looking for witnesses in case if i complain !!!!! Asking them in case of this guy - on seat 35F which is me - complain can i use you as witness And pointing on me which was very annoying!! Moreover, she was asking everyone about their meal but not asking me and my family
I’m very disappointed to find a rude person in emirates airways staff which was my favorite airline. We will fly soon and I’ll keep you updated incase of anything more happened.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money