“Good flight, but....”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The last time I reviewed Easyjet (June 2017), I was critical of their punctuality; and in the intervening period I have had further cause for complaint. My most recent trip was from Edinburgh to Bilbao and back - incidentally, great value. I was pleased that the return flight left Spain on time and landed well ahead of schedule. However, this bonus was soon lost, thanks to Edinburgh Airport. Once our plane landed, we had to sit on the tarmac because a parking stance was not available; and when we reached the stance, we could not get off the plane because no ladder could be found!
So, in this case - Easyjet fine but Edinburgh Airport poor. This is by no means the first time I have had reason to suspect that Edinburgh Airport has over-reached itself in terms of the throughput it has taken on board.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,851)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were a little late but the quality of the service was, as usual excellent. They may be a discount airline but they do make you feel very welcome.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For a budget flight, this was perfect. I downloaded the app which is easy to use and kept me updated on when I could check in and my flight status. It also informed me of my gate before it was on the board (only by a couple of minutes) so I was able to start making my way to the gate sooner rather than later.

The flight took off on time and all staff seemed professional and friendly. The seats were as you expect. They weren't uncomfortable and I had enough leg room. Having said that, I am quite short so I'm not sure how someone with longer legs would feel.

The only downside of Easy Jet is that you have to choose and pay for your seat there and then. You don't have the option to have a free allocated seat when you check in. However, with the price we paid for the flights we paid, it was still cheaper than booking with a different airline. I will definitely book a flight with Easy Jet again.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We recently travelled from Malaga to Glasgow on our journey home to Dublin and from Glasgow to Dublin with Ryanair. I must say the Easyjet plane was a lot more roomy and more comfortable than our are connecting plane. The crew were extremely pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. They even announced a reduction on the food menu towards the end of the flight. Not something I've seen on other budget flights. Well done Easyjet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Haven’t flown with easyJet for some time.(we used to fly with Monarch). I can’t praise them enough. I got a great price which included 23kg of luggage and selected seats. The staff are very friendly and professional. The seat pitch was roomy. We were on time both ways. I will definitely book with them again.