“Quick & Easy”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We used EasyJet from LDN Gatwick to Athens recently and found the whole trip to be quick, easy and problem free.

As with any low cost airlines if you are expecting to get top hand held service then you've got another thing coming. Only carrying hand luggage we were straight through security at the airport and to the departures lounge. We have purchased speedy boarding as we like to choose our seats to be closer to the front of the plane as my girlfriend prefers it for flying to be away from the wings.

The speedy boarding arrangement at Gatwick was a bit rubbish if I'm honest. It was the only part of EasyJets service both ways that let them down. We were on the 1st flight out so the plane was there ready to go and all good. On the plane all was as expected, not tonnes of leg room, attentive staff and quick service.

The return journey was better organised and speedy boarders got what they had paid for a prioritised service. The one thing that really sets EasyJet apart from the likes of the other blue badged Irish version is the fact that you get an overhead bag on the plane and do not have to pay an extra £6 for it to stay with you.

Will always recommend EasyJet!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (28,732)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Several flights this year, Very efficient check in. Usually on time, efficient service, good turnround times

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the third trip we have used Easyjet in the last 6 months and have had excellent service from booking..airport..and onboard .
No complaints

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just came back from Palma and another great trip with Easyjet. Flew out with Thomas Cook this time due to flight times, but never again - will be sticking with Easyjet where we can. No limit on hand luggage weight (as long as the bag fits the minimum dimensions) and really good service - especially for the money. Cheap and cheerful - but service not impacted by this. Legroom is fantastic! Thanks Easyjet!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice simple trip, starting with the drop off of bags, liked the fact that I didn't have to wait in a queue forever to book in. The new system of putting your case on a weighing machine, wave your boarding pass over the machine, be issued with a sticky ticket that you clip onto your case, job done. The announcements for boarding were very clear and given well in advance as getting to the right gate in good time could be an issue due to a fair amount of walking. All very easy boarding, I always use a backpack which squishes under the seat so that I don't have to concern myself with the overhead lockers, getting it up or down. The legroom is as you expect, on short supply but if you book an aisle seat at least you can stretch every so often. Did find the seats uncomfortable as I an short in stature and my head didn't really reach the head rest. Arrival was on time so no complaints, the baggage claim seemed slower that normal as there was only one plane to unload but maybe that was not the fault of EasyJet. The food service was a bit chaotic as it was a full flight but the staff were ultra polite. As a budget airline it was absolutely fine, got me from A to B so no complaints from me.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)