“Average Airline”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have a love hate relationship with Delta, I’m a Skymiles member for more than 10 years and it’s hit or miss with them. Delta is never outstanding, the attendants only look happy and smile the hardest when you are exiting the plane. But like I always say, as long as we arrive safely, I’m grateful.

Write a ReviewReviews (31,070)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was a red eye. not much service. My only complaint was the seats were very used and had little padding.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am ALWAYS pleased when a flight is as smooth as possible and lands safely. I appreciate proficient pilots to a VERY HIGH degree!! The employees that took our luggage and checked us in at the airport both coming and going on our vacation were very nice, pleasant, and personable. Our first class service was routine and as expected, nothing outstanding to mention. THANK YOU for another safe Delta flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not sure what's going on with their aircrafts, but it's practically a continuous issue. I have flown with Delta for many years, and there is at least one delay during my flight. For this travel, it was going to Columbus, GA, and leaving. I made it on time, hour and a half early...but for some reason there is always a delay. Please fix this...its causing serious issues when making arrangements.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a long flight and economy doesn't have roomy seats, but the service we received was very nice and the meals were good. I would definitely fly Delta in the future.