“Flight Excellent - Service on Aircraft - As Required”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I am ALWAYS pleased when a flight is as smooth as possible and lands safely. I appreciate proficient pilots to a VERY HIGH degree!! The employees that took our luggage and checked us in at the airport both coming and going on our vacation were very nice, pleasant, and personable. Our first class service was routine and as expected, nothing outstanding to mention. THANK YOU for another safe Delta flight.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (40,545)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Not sure what's going on with their aircrafts, but it's practically a continuous issue. I have flown with Delta for many years, and there is at least one delay during my flight. For this travel, it was going to Columbus, GA, and leaving. I made it on time, hour and a half early...but for some reason there is always a delay. Please fix this...its causing serious issues when making arrangements.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This was a long flight and economy doesn't have roomy seats, but the service we received was very nice and the meals were good. I would definitely fly Delta in the future.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I had a great flight with Delta and felt really looked after by all the staff onboard. Plenty of snacks, food and REAL full size water bottles are provided on the long haul flight and they really take care of those on special meals to make sure you are not missing out too much. I was given a fantastic gluten free meal and snacks throughout so cannot complain.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The flight to Atlanta was very smooth. Actually the best flight I’ve had. No turbulence. You wouldn’t eve know you were in a plane. The staff was friendly, plane was clean. Boarding was a breeze. We recommend Delta for any flight. First class has plenty of seat space and leg room.